Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why : Swingers Discussion 45282
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesCouples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why
Created by: mscoupleva
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been contacting a lot of couples where the women is Bi and the man is str8 and getting turned down because I'm a Bi male. What is the male afraid of, just because I'm Bi and he isn't doesn't mean I'm going to try and play with him. We are contacting them because she is Bi and Christine is Bi and wants to play with her.

Please some one tell me "what is the male afraid of in a couple male str8 and female Bi relationship"

Joseph & Christine

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Its hard enough to get straight men that dont try to push boundaries. Many guys I know, are fine with a bi guy that plays straight, and does, but we have run into so many straight guys that try to push the limits we have in place, we dont want to have to do the same with a bi male because it would make it a very uncomfortable situation if they did as the many straight men and say the boundaries, limits, are fine and then try to push them.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
It goes both ways, we've had couples turn us down because I(female) am Bi playful. The goal in any situation is the comfort of everyone involved no matter their preference. Respect for the preferences of each other and the people you play with is the most important factor in any successful encounter....no matter the combination.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Good Post SAV

We have played with couples where the male is str8 and he wasn't uncomfortable being in the same bed with us, we all knew before hand that he was 100% straight so we play accordingly. then there are some that can't even be in the same room with a bi or gay guy. and we notice a difference in people whenever we were at a Meet n Greet and they knew a bi couple was there. we try only to play with a couple where the guy is bi, reason being we don't like anyone being uncomfortable cause it just makes the night feel strange. for whatever reason a man doesn't want to be with a couple were the man is bi that is just fine with us and is his prerogative, we don't think any less of him.

some people on here just need to accept the fact that some bi men are not liked by some str8 men, we have our preference and thats how we play, why get all hyper over something you can't control.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
"Please some one tell me "what is the male afraid of in a couple male str8 and female Bi relationship"

The truth of the matter is it doesn't really matter why a particular couple refuses you. In the lifestyle as well as the real world people will have any number of reasons for disliking you, being uncomfortable or not finding you attractive. You can be too fat or too thin, too tall , short , too old or too young. Too hairy or bald , you can be the wrong color or wrong sex. It's all about attraction based on ones preferences. In reality it is probably that he is uncomfortable for what ever reason and the simple fact is if one is uncomfortable in a situation their body is unable to perform. I have a son that is completely gay I sympathize with the added stresses and problems this can and does present from a narrow minded society but we are all human and have our biases . Mr Sav is 100% straight and is not uncomfortable with my son at all but prefers to play with couples where the male is straight. That is where he is comfortable ! We all have fears, things that make us uncomfortable or things we just flat out don't like or agree with. Seeking answers from others as to WHY is pointless in the same way my asking you to define and explain your fears, likes , dislikes and preferences is. You simply enjoy what you do. While some ask Why? Others ask Why Not? Neither answer is right or wrong it is only right or wrong to the person making the choice. I do find it unfortunate that many lie about their sexuality but here again people on these sites lie about all kinds of things including all of the things mentioned above. No one wants to play with someone who doesn't really want to play with them so you've lost out on nothing and nor have they. You can not change other people, you can only change how you react to them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5258 posts)
Never been to any of the clubs (except strip clubs) down that way Doode. I'll let you know when I'm coming down. Maybe you can give me some pointers!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Well Doode. I usually get to Clearwater a couple times a winter, so I may take you up on the welcome wagon! Do you folks have bi partie often down there? I'd love to meet the locals, and I won't say no to any mouth going for my cock!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
I'm bi, but that doesn't mean I need to play with a guy in every situation. I can meet with a straight couple, and have a great time without playing with him. The beauty of being bi is all of the options. This being said, if the party is made up of all bi invitees, I would think the straight guy is probably way out of his element. I'm sure the guy in this case figured he'd just sneak in, get alll the nookie he could, and sneak out without being called out. I wonder what would have happened if Doode had started playing with his ass instead!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Straight guys that aren't comfortable bein around bi guys playin should not attend bi partys. That's all Here2 was sayin.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Doode...

What kind of Welcome Wagon do you guys have in Clearwater! It might be time for me to move, if you meet the locals at a bi swing party!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
I must agree with a lot of the chatter. It seems that bimales are taboo to a lot of folks. I was one of those many Mango Seasons ago untill: My ex and I were founding members of Miami Velvet Swing. Her pref was 2 males, especially sitting on one, back to his face, leaning back and having the other enjoy her juices orally. We talked about it a lot and one evening we had one of her boy toys over and while particapating, I decided to give him a try. What a turn on, playing with, licking and some oral. I had always been fond of the taste of cum inside her, so it just fit. Does that make me bi? I think not, as I have no desire to actually meet a guy alone, but sharing is fun. I suppose I am bi friendly?? Also, we never had an issue with race and I don't know why some do. Seems if you share a bed - then brains should be the main issue. Since retiring and moving to West Virginia, it seems this is a big turn off to a lot of folks. That is why we host Private House parties here at the farm. When folks ask about race, I tell them if it's an issue then they should stay home. Being polite and having a brain goes a long way. If any of you are traveling through or close and want to attend one, drop me a note.

Fairview WV
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
TOPIC: Couples with str8 males, Bi female - the male is afraid of Bi male couples - Why