Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Chat vs Forum
TOPIC: Chat vs Forum
Created by: biguyonli
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've noticed a lot of the bi people who write the most interesting items in the forum are never in the chat room. Most of the people I've seen in the bi chat room do not post in the forums. I'm just wondering if this is coincidental, or as I suspect, there is a deeper root to this. I'd appreciate any comments.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To get back on track with the original post, we frequent both Chat and Forums. They have different uses so the question of Forum vs. Chat is not really clear or maybe even relevant. We enjoy chat and have actually even met a few people from there and had a great time.

Chat-based communication is sometimes much better than forum posts for getting a handle on how someone responds to direct communication. That is, without time to reflect on (and even craft) their answers. Forum posts are directed at a topic while you have time to think. We look at all Forum posts within our topic areas daily and when we feel like responding we chime in. We enjoy Chat (to an extent) for informal communication with folks we would like to meet.

P&K

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
bosh! who folds corners? I shut the book, reopen as needed, and "scan" memory for where I left off easy peasie

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
checking local Library, to see if she has "any" overdue books... <EFG> Well, as long as you make time... to "play" not a prob, howsomever, don't think I would mind waiting for you to turn the page, and fold the corner... lol

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
reader extroadinaire! I always have at least 2 books going at all times lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
whoo hooo, Tigre :) I knew there were lots of things I liked about you... and now you ADMIT you are a "reader" OMG

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
i guess I am a multi tasker! I go to chat, to yak with adults,since I am a stay at home mom. I go to the forums for 2 reasons, I love learning other ways of thinking, and I am a rabid reader!

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Thanks for your opinions. It's always good to find out other people's point of view.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
We occasionally visit chat, and like others have stated found it to be very ho-hum. Or we constantly get PM'd by folks so far away you know you'll never meet, then find out its someone just wanting to "cam". I really don't get that one. As for forums, we used to participate much more than we do now, mainly cause I don't like all the bickering.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
M&M: No need to apologize for others, we have been on the site since they began SLS, so have learned to adapt to certain people who think their say so and opinions are the only ones that matter, its no skin off my back at all. I just learned to lurk more than post as I don't need to argue with the pc basically. No one sways my decisions, especially people I haven't had the opportunity to meet. I just prefer to stay in the happier forums than others. I am always around!!!!! Thanks for your input and thoughts, very appreciated.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Well, can't state what chat rooms are like, as I never go there, but the forums can be a very nasty place to be too! I used to be a forum junkie, but have learned to state in the PA forums and the other ones that don't berate others of their opinions.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Chat vs Forum