Certification : Swingers Discussion 106716
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesCertification
TOPIC: Certification
Created by: honrydevils The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
They can choose to accept it or not. We'd simply write that they are for real and respect boundaries. No need to say who played with who...

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Certs are to certify someone is real and nothing more. How it became a list of whom you've played with I'm not sure. Certify they are are real people, you've met, they're profile is valid, etc etc...Don't make it a notch on your belt....LOL

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I read this and thought it funny. We have had the pleasure of swinging with pretty much "all of the above" when it comes to orientations. Sadly, in our area there are not many couples that we are interested in that are both bi. Our proirity has always been to swing with good people, you know the ones you like to talk to and click with. Because of that, I had never even thought twice about certing someone that we enjoyed being with. We have given and received many certs from straight male couples. We've never had one of ours not posted, and we have never denied one being posted on us. Guess thats the joy of swinging with folks who are open minded and secure enough in their sexuality to play with people, not 'orientations'.

Aiken SC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
On SLS, it seems to me that people tend to give certs because they had a genuinely good time with someone and want to share that with others. This is opposed to other sites where people write and collect fake certs like they are candy. In the SLS spirit I would go ahead and write one. As has been said, they can always choose not to post if the male half does not want to blow his str8 cover.

Of course, if all the bi "straight" men would just say they are bi, they would not have to hide in the first place.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
you can write it.........they can choose to accept it or not.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Certification