Both Bi vacation : Swingers Discussion 1601451021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBoth Bi vacation
TOPIC: Both Bi vacation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gem and Squirting fun, let me be the first to welcome you both to the fourms.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
hey there, guys for bi-couple places to play we go tho the rooftop in holiwood,fl. check it out as we have had many fun times there. hope it helps nina n joe

Marstons Mills MA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We are planning a bi-couples escape to Costa Rica April 23-30th. Very secluded, luxurious, and exotic. Please contact for information- these packages tend to go quickly.

Naples FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
For those of us in the Mid-Atlantic area, we are open to a weekend just about anywhere. Deep Creak Lake area is even a good location. We can find a nice hotel/motel, and we are in like flint.....lol

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
We would love to find something like this!

Fort Detrick MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
sounds yummy to us too

High Point NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It's not that we don't know the cost, it's more like two tanks of gas & a campsite on Assateague Island is a vacation we'll have to start saving for now.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(412 posts)
Everyone thinks a cruise cost alot but they aren't. Just depends on what room you want. As for us we always meet people on a cruise and we just let go and also anything goes. When on a cruise you don't give a shit. Just go for it.

Sherman TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
d and d, for us, a cruise is not in the cards. Not saying or hoping others would not be up for it. There are lots of swing cruises posted. Its a cost factor for us, along with distance. It does sound fun. Great profile!

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
We both are in also but think the fun and sun is more for us. I have been on 41 cruises and if enough instrest i can see about a five day cruise out of Galvaston in Aug. when the kids are back in school or in oct. I will be the host and set up plans . Differnt island everyday and a different room every morning and dif plan game to. Lets get the ball rolling and see how many want to go

Sherman TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
TOPIC: Both Bi vacation