Both Bi vacation : Swingers Discussion 160145101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBoth Bi vacation
TOPIC: Both Bi vacation
Created by: LoukyBiCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have never been, but I have heard the the Rooftop Hotel in Hollywood, Florida is a good place for bi couples.

Roanoke VA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
Most campgrounds would. I've heard of a clothing optional campground not real far from here called Pen Mar, could be a possibility. Due to family issues, we can't plan enough ahead right now to take the reigns and organize such an event. We'd love to attend, and we'll help out with organizing, logistics, etc, as long as it's understood we could well be a last minute no show. So, if anyone's willing to step up, let's get the ball rolling.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
At a popular lake - Lake Anna State Park, Christopher Run Camp Ground, and Dukes Creek Marina offer camping right at the lake. THe State Park seems to be the nicest as it has a beach.

THere are other campgrounds in the area, we have not been to any of them yet - just a rental n the lake.

Keep in mind that these all have loads of family around.

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
We are very interested in a camping trip like this who's gonna put it together. anyone come up with ideas on where?

Rutherford NJ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
When I lived in Ohio some years back, we had a nice group of couples and a few singles with a core group of about 5 couples. We went camping together several times. Mostly in state parks. During the day, activities were mostly G rated with a little R rated flirting/fooling around behing the bushes mixed in. After dark, well that was a differant story LOL

Mike, that is a good idea, get an idea of who and where will work best for everyone.

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
Somewhere central to those coming.

Maybe we should start a group for this event, invite those who express a serious interest to join, continue the planning there, keep some discretion to it.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
CurEU............ Probably, a lot more then one would think. If not swingers, exhibitionists or nudists.

Any one have a suggestion on where to camp? Before we know it, July will be here.

Federalsburg MD

Username hidden
(298 posts)
July would work for us aswell, count us in...lol

Tyrone PA

Username hidden
(144 posts)
July is our family vacation on a lake... never enough naked time on the boat... such a shame.

I wonder how many other swingers are actually on boats on the same lake? Wouldn't mind a midnight raft-up!

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
Naked in the woods! Sounds good!

Federalsburg MD

Username hidden
(298 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: Both Bi vacation