Bisexual Goals : Swingers Discussion 50554
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBisexual Goals
TOPIC: Bisexual Goals
Created by: Dooode The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rachaelbabe - We do get out to Northern CA a few times a year (him more than her) Next time we both get out there we can see about looking you up!

Piscataway NJ

Username hidden
(29 posts)
Gay men love men, and have sex with men. They do not fall in love women in the same way, nor do they have sex with women in the same way. Some will have sex with women as part of their attempt to cover their tracks.

Bi is short for bisexual. These men (or women) enjoy sexual activity with both sexes. There may be varying degrees. Some bi guys are just into oral, some into more. It's who you do, not what you do that defines straight, bi, and gay.

There is also the term "biamorous", which indicates one can fall in love with either sex.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(245 posts)
Dear Exploring, Just wanted to say we both enjoyed reading your very . . .ummmm "Inspirational" profile LOL. We're just sorry you are so far away. Rachael & L

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Both definitions fit us. The bi-male really enjoys oral but isn't into anal. So if being "gay" means you are also into anal, then he doesn't fit.

As for the "goddess", well, that would interest both if us. :-)

Piscataway NJ

Username hidden
(29 posts)
I think the difference is put it this way, if it's an all gay male orgy, then if a goddess walks in in the middle of all the play, no one is really going to be interested, on the other hand if it's an all bi party, then some of the guys may stop playing with each other to pay with her instead. Somewhere in there too seems like there is an assumption that just because one is bi OR gay that they will always do someone fitting their orrientation. Would any str8 guy have sex with just any str8 gal, or vice versa? Yet suddenly when someone is bi or gay there seems to be an assumption that they will. I don't know LOL just a little perspective.

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(66 posts)
Skindive, I would have to say the difference between a bi male orgy and a gay male orgy is that at the bimale orgy the men are turned on by both sexes, not one sex, like gay or straight men. How are things in El Paso? I wish I still lived there sometimes, used to live on Bainbridge Street, on the NE side

Mount Wolf PA

Username hidden
(135 posts)
still looking for my first gang bang, very true if your ass is full there always a hot mouth to do some work,can't help it i am a bi slut lane

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(191 posts)
Just remember, when your ass can't take any more, you can always suck!

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(245 posts)
well maybe i will have a hard time walking after a good gang bang but it sure be worth the pain from it, if a woman can do a gamg bang without a lot of body [ain why can a man do the same lol, sure would love to find out soon any taker out there for a gang bang on a willing bi male slut

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(191 posts)
Damn Susie, must be some list--can't wait to hear it! Biguy, thanks for the compliment, enjoy your pics as well.

Jan

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Bisexual Goals