Bi vs Straight : Swingers Discussion 2175591011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi vs Straight
TOPIC: Bi vs Straight
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
i've never done bi, but as soon as we put bi curious we were flooded with guys listed as straight, that play bi. i mean flooded. and most of them have done it before. we still laugh about it.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
You can add to your profile that he is oral open minded

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Oops. On the part where we said hubby wants to watch a guy rail me or just receive oral while I'm getting railed...I mean he likes to receive oral from ME while I'm getting railed. Then other times we want guy-on-guy oral encounters.

Choctaw OK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hubby and I always have an issues with the bi/straight guy thing. We are open to encounters with single men who are straight and have no contact with my husband but we are also open to orally bi guys.

So how do we list my husband in our profile? If we list him as straight - we are missing out on bi couples but if we list him as bi then the couples with a straight guy or the single straight guy don't contact us because they think that a bi-guy encounter is a necessity when its not.

Sometimes we want another guy just to rail me while hubby watches or receives oral. Other times we want another guy so they can perform oral on each other...any other couples out there like this?

Choctaw OK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Bi vs Straight