Bi vs Straight : Swingers Discussion 217559101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi vs Straight
TOPIC: Bi vs Straight
Created by: couple_0f_freaks
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hubby and I always have an issues with the bi/straight guy thing. We are open to encounters with single men who are straight and have no contact with my husband but we are also open to orally bi guys.

So how do we list my husband in our profile? If we list him as straight - we are missing out on bi couples but if we list him as bi then the couples with a straight guy or the single straight guy don't contact us because they think that a bi-guy encounter is a necessity when its not.

Sometimes we want another guy just to rail me while hubby watches or receives oral. Other times we want another guy so they can perform oral on each other...any other couples out there like this?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Change your tag line. Include "Husband would like oral bi, for his pleasure."

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
dlb_in_Vancouver's suggestion is a good one, I think, or you can leave yourself as straight and add some kind of statement that you are comfortable with in your profile.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
HOW FAR IS IT ??????????

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
How far is SC from Lexington. What a sexy couple!!!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Me too Bill, me too :)

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
HMMMMMMM I'm just wondering how far SC is from here???

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Couple_of your original post is a little confusing. Not sure weather your hubbies likes to get MM oral or get and give MM oral. If it's the latter then he in not straight. If he just likes to get oral then it's probably the 98.6 rule.....As long as it's a mouth around his dick no big deal what sex it is.

As for us he just can't keep from putting his lips around something waiting to be pleased.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(73 posts)
If you want to attract bi couples, you need to list as bi. You can say in your profile text that bi is not rquired & you're fine playing without MM contact. It's better to list bi & willing to play straight, rather than straight & willing to play bi, even if you consider yourself 99% straight. There are a lot of folks out there that believe that bi males are diseased, and consider playing without telling them you sucked a dick once just as serious as playing knowing you have AIDS. Playing with those types and being found out is a good way to get ones ass kicked or worse. Listing bi weeds those people out. I used to like to think that most people were smart enough to know that regular testing, condoms, etc goes a lot further for safety than avoiding certain orientations, races, or cultural demographics, but I've come to realize that's not the case.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
We list ourselves as bi curious, and I (m) state in our profile that I am open to manual and maybe oral bi play. Both have been limited, except with one couple we got together with and spent weekends away with for many years, until they wandered off into things we were not interested in. Other than that, it has only been two other guys, and those very briefly (one time each, neither to orgasm). Wife has had a bit more experience with women, but we list bi curious as it is not our main interest.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Wow cur after they saw the bulge in those undershirt no wonder they started to. Contact you

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Bi vs Straight