Bi friendly swing clubs : Swingers Discussion 34363101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi friendly swing clubs
TOPIC: Bi friendly swing clubs
Created by: billnsuzie The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
by the way...

we recently had to change my husband's profile status to 'strait' with a delicate explanation that he is 'open minded' but that he will NOT touch you in any way you if you don't want any bi-activity when we play, because we were scaring off couples with a bi female/strait husband. It is all because of this ridiculous attitude that we just explained in our post below. We get rude emails all the time, saying things like, "my husband is strait strait strait. we want nothing to do with bi curious males, no thanks, good luck in your search."

Yea... like that couple was REALLY wishing us all the best. LOL

They were probably sitting at their computer together saying, "He's bi-curious? HELL No, delete that faggot's message!" LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nashville TN

Username hidden
(17 posts)
It has always confused me that couples could be SOOOOO open minded when it comes to swapping their husband or wife with total strangers, women eat other women's pussies, etc... but act like a total bigot when it comes to bi males.

That attitude (considering everything else they are doing) is completely RIDICULOUS. (and hypocritical)

Nashville TN

Username hidden
(17 posts)
anyone know of any club in ny that is friendly to bi male would love to go to club that like bi male,.... lane

Belmont NY

Username hidden
(191 posts)
The last time I went to Miami Velvet it was a bunch of single guys looking for biwomen. The ratio was 10-1 or more M-F. It needed to be more balanced. I was there last March. Possibly it's changed. The club is nice. Let us know what you find.

Mischief...in south beach...prefer Haulover beach <wink>

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Do a google search for biwomen's groups. There are plenty out there. You should be able to find groups to accommodate both you and your husband.

good luck

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Does anyone know of Bi friendly swing clubs in So. Cal

Temecula CA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
BiOrgy (Robert) is a wonderful host, and organizer of biorgies. He balances the attendees so good matches are made.

Thanks for the plug. If I wander up that way. I will be sure to stop in.

Looking forward to the 15th. The young lady and I will be there.. Smile.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have to work the next day. But the lady convinced me. ;) We will be there with nothing but bells on.

Kiss,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Robert-honey,

Your parties are much better than TPA's. I won't go. Too many single men just hanging around. The folks I saw seemed to want to watch vs play.

Your parties are orgies. Damn. I've only seen that many people f****** in one room one other time.

When they get down at your parties..they get down. No swinger game playing. Heck, they make swingers look like prudes. Seriously. No ass sniffing..to see if you rate.. Just massive playing. Spontaneous combustion involving about 100 people.

kiss

Mischief...felt the resonance at your place twice. Kiss.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
yes robert you star that at TPA

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Bi friendly swing clubs