Bi females that are only straight with their mates : Swingers Discussion 188319
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi females that are only straight with their mates
TOPIC: Bi females that are only straight with their mates
Created by: jackson3139
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have had some paranoid thoughts in my life.I want your opinions about whether this a situation that is real or am I about to describe valid thoughts The theory is , when women that advertise as bi on sls and out there in the world. I have seen a growing pattern of people lookingfor a single female or a couple. ( I started out this way too)As the ad progresses, come to find out. The woman wants a gf and not a male partner from a couple, I have seen this addressed before. I have just never seen it looked at for what it is. How can a couple be considered as living the lifestyle if they are looking for self satisfaction only and not looking to share, but take something. Might as well not even say a couple. People should Just say,hey we are using "couple" as a way to get a girl for our good times,we will see if we can find a place for you. Swinging will die if we all decide we want a self interested event all about ourselves. not cool to me. Maybe I am wrong or it is my local area.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
If we all thought the same life would be very boring.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(377 posts)
You have me there. I was admittedly over dramatic about swinging dieing. I guess I can put out an ad the same style and ask for a girl and say it's just for me and my girl doesnt want to be with the girl. I thought if I did that it would be me being a selfish ass. It is all just choices after all. Take it easy.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(67 posts)
Let me venture a prediction here, swinging will not die because some folks are only looking for females. LOL If AIDS could not kill it.........

Keep in mind that swinging is different things to different people. Just like some couples enjoy single males, some like single females and yet others are only interested in other couples. I have said this before, take what you want from the LS and leave the rest for someone else

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(425 posts)
I have had some paranoid thoughts in my life.I want your opinions about whether this a situation that is real or am I about to describe valid thoughts The theory is , when women that advertise as bi on sls and out there in the world. I have seen a growing pattern of people lookingfor a single female or a couple. ( I started out this way too)As the ad progresses, come to find out. The woman wants a gf and not a male partner from a couple, I have seen this addressed before. I have just never seen it looked at for what it is. How can a couple be considered as living the lifestyle if they are looking for self satisfaction only and not looking to share, but take something. Might as well not even say a couple. People should Just say,hey we are using "couple" as a way to get a girl for our good times,we will see if we can find a place for you. Swinging will die if we all decide we want a self interested event all about ourselves. not cool to me. Maybe I am wrong or it is my local area.

Jackson MI

Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Bi females that are only straight with their mates