Bi couples who are notfull swap!! : Swingers Discussion 209242
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi couples who are notfull swap!!
TOPIC: Bi couples who are notfull swap!!
Created by: Bitheway33 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
met a couple and it was hot that she watched as her hubby blew me, so got so hot, wow.

Decatur IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
My wife and i are a full, soft, or same room couple..These are boundaries we set for ourselves..These could change, but for now this is it..I think health boundaries are very important..you are in charge of your own body! Thank you for posting this, a lot of good advice too!

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I've had many very enjoyable times with bi couples that were not full swap, and had no problem with that. Nothing wrong with a couple having some restrictions. This lifestyle can be more than just sex. You can get to meet and know some very nice people, and develop friendships with extra benefits.

Waukesha WI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Definitely agree; full swap is no deal killer.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Agreed. Not being full swap is not a deal killer. There is more than one way to skin a cat, right! It could actually make things a bit more interesting if done right. I played with a 'non-full-swap bi couple and had a great time and everyone left happy...

Come to think of it I was dating a vanilla girl and her & did did that a few times just for fun. Get each other off but no sex. (According to Bill Clinton anyway) You may be in the minority but no worries... Just a little bit of patience.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I've played with a couple that is not full swap, and have had a lot of fun with them. There are still so many oral options available in a MMF threesome, all of which are hot. If a couple is only into oral, no problem. Anyone who wouldn't get off on a hubby/wife blowjob or getting to go down on both of them is nuts!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
We are also a couple open to bi play that has not done full swap, enjoyed soft swap in all combinations

Westlake Village CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have found it seriously has limited those who respond to us which is to bad for them. We are a great couple and theres so much you can do without actually having a intercourse swap. If its all about just getting off you dont need anybody else for gods sake do it yourself. It should be about what you cant give your partner, the bi aspect to be exact. Congratulations on saving something that is just for you and your partner.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
We are new to the swinging and I find that most couples out here want full swaps and I have received a few emails saying things like "we are not full swap either but I think once you get to know us you two might change your minds. I feel these type of couples sound like there out to win a bet or something.

Le Sueur MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
With us nothing is ruled out but we prefer a soft swap. Both of us really enjoy a lot of petting feeling and sucking and manual. He especially enjoys having a load shot in his mouth. It is hard to find people our age as well as those that prefer a lot of oral without intercourse. Still looking though.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Bi couples who are notfull swap!!