Bi couples : Swingers Discussion 1923181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi couples
TOPIC: Bi couples
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
To add to your point John, so many folks don't read the profile period. They may see a bi or bi curious designation or whatever, then make an assumption, fire a message and a reply is mandatory. This occurs multiple times in many instances. I've sent a few messages in the past and got no reply... like the soundbite goes... "they/he/she are just not into me/us". Life goes on. I for one will not reply to any message that gives away that 1- you have not read the profile, 2- you have assumed that because you messaged we will meet and have an intimate encounter. I get a kick out of the ones that one replies to expressing no interest and then they fire back with a "why". Just my $.02.

Mayaguez PR
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Even if its a polite mail but we do not think they are clearly within our profile wants, requirements and such, we do not reply, but thats just us.

Hot Springs National Park AR
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Most people or couples have "No single males" in their profile, so if you contact one of those, don't expect a reply when you obviously can't read or respect their wishes.

I'm not saying thats what you do, but that happens a lot. some people just don't reply, thats life, move on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Not just bi couples, most people wont. we dont get offended and are guilty of it ourselves. especially with single guys

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
Chill Phil. Most people on here will not reply if they're not interested. If you get one reply for every 25 emails sent out, you're doing pretty good.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Bi couples