Bi couples : Swingers Discussion 192318101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi couples
TOPIC: Bi couples
Created by: phil3825 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I could not have said it any better myself !!!!

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(226 posts)
It's all good Steve. Your private note & public statement are very much appreciated. To quote myself in my response to Steve, "I learned a long time ago that written electronic communication, as convenient as it may be, many times fails to convey intent, purpose & things get lost in translation." This actually applies to the topic at hand. I believe this is supposed to be about pleasure, fun & exploration amongst other things. The "search" itself can be fun & exciting. If it is neither fun nor pleasurable, then maybe one should take a second look at one's approach or look elsewhere for "entertainment.

Mohnton PA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I wish to apologize publically to Oilncanlez and to everyone else in this forum for my last post. While I maintain the same thoughts in what I posted, I should not have mentioned Oilncanlez by name. They were correct in what they said about my past history with them and I offer no public explaination. That being said, please accept my apology and I wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season and new year..Steve

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(226 posts)
Not sure about answering this publicly but since you brought this up, Steve. We have chatted in the past, we have exchanged emails and even spoke on the phone on more than one occasion and once the interest was expressed by both you and me/us, you never responded back. Then a year later, or there abouts I receive an email from you expressing interest. No malice on my part and I did not take it personal.. however, my lack of response was more due to past experience than anything else.

Mohnton PA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I have to agree with what Oilncndlez wrote. I take time to read the entire profile to see if I would be a good fit before sending an email, If I dont hear back from them, even though I think its not polite, I accept it. Oilncndlez can attest to this. I never heard back from them and just assumed they were not interested and I move on.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(226 posts)
<sigh> Yup, Yup, Yup, what bicouple said..

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(376 posts)
Phil, the whole point is patience. It don't matter how politely you approach people, like has been said, no reply is a reply. I don't like it either, I also think it's rude, but it is how it is, you can accept that fact and work with it, or you can keep driving yourself nutz over it. If you get one reply for every 25 emails sent, you are doing real well.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(394 posts)
What is really irritating is when a couple contacts us, we exchange a few e-mails, they say they want to play, and when we offer them playdates, THEN they don't reply. This has happened several times. If you aren't interested, why contact us in the first place, and why tell us you want to play with us?

Medina OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
What john said

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
a No Reply in essence is a reply, If you don't think they got the email (chances are they did) then email one more time politely. if they still don't reply, you got your answer.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Bi couples