Bi for real and looking to actually meet very rare and it's too bad : Swingers Discussion 70868
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi for real and looking to actually meet very rare and it's too bad
TOPIC: Bi for real and looking to actually meet very rare and it's too bad
Created by: ytownbicouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pics are nice, chatting and building a friendship is nice but we're here to find truly bi couples who want to get right to the heart of the matter so the clothes can come off and the bi fun can begin. Just too many couples who say they're down for everything but, upon further review, they're anything but and it makes us wonder just how serious people are about wanting to play.

We've only met one bi couple in the year we've been swinging together and they were ready to put the cards on the table right away and backed up their words with actions. Since that couple, all we've seen and/or heard from are people who aren't bi, aren't as open-minded as they say they are, or just too damned picky for their own good. The frustration is understandable and, at times, it's enough to make you just want to say, "Oh, fuck this bullshit!" and give up.

BTW, I've been to Ytown quite a few times and I happen to like the place, especially that huge park with the multiple waterfalls!

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I wish I was closer, Ytown... I'd love to play with you!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Bi for real and looking to actually meet very rare and it's too bad