Bi With the Right Lady Please Help Define : Swingers Discussion 65613
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi With the Right Lady Please Help Define
TOPIC: Bi With the Right Lady Please Help Define
Created by: geeksquad4kink The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Dzzy just like you guys there has to be has to be an attraction with the other lady, you know that feeling that heats all the way to your core and you can't keep your hands off them....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
im not sure if most people would honestly say but i truly believe that bi with the right lady is just another way of saying bi with a "hot" lady...and as an aside, there is nothing wrong with that..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Well the way i see it, is either you are bi-sexual or your not. Pussy is Pussy...and I LOVE TO EAT PUSSY...SKINNY, THICK, LONG, SHORT, BIG CLIT OR LITTLE CLIT...IT IS ALL GOOD..but I also like to recieve from the other women..but an inexperienced women is not as good as an experienced one that is for sure! However I don't mind being the teacher! So if you would like to be with us and need to be taught (curious), then just let us know. Otherwise don't just say "WITH THE RIGHT FEMALE". MOST OF THE TIME WE SKIP THOSE PROFILES TOO.

Corinth MS
Username hidden
(3 posts)
When I see that I assume (a) or (d) and keep right on going...

Boothwyn PA
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Bi with the right lady means: she will only play with a woman if its her decision and hers alone and the attraction is there for her. not her husbands or b/f decision

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Thinking alound.....makes those shy, curious ladies, ask us confident, uninhibited, women, to show them what they are missing...

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Daphne, Is it possible also that even though it is far more socially acceptable for women to be bi then for men, still there are many women who are just incredibly shy about the whole idea? I know my sweety Lora is very attracted to other women ( it's part of what makes us "work" ) but is so overwhelmingly shy she always asks me what am I supposed to say or do or how do I act LOL. I would guess that 95% of the time if another woman were to make a move it would a great relief to her LOL. Perhaps SOME of the "bi with the right lady" fit in that category too, as in the "right lady" is the lady who can be agressive enough to make the first move? Just thinking aloud which I know can sometimes be dangerous LOL. Hugs and hope you all are having wonderful days. Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I've heard the term "socially bi" used on other swinging sites...

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
hmmmmm, "bi with the right person". Well it isn't a phrase we use but I can see some people using it in the sense that in my experience often times today saying you're "bi" implies that you are just slutty as in "anyone, anytime, anywhere". I'm not saying WE use the word that way, but I do know people who do. Now this also isn't a judgement on those who DO use it that way, but perhaps this person has felt maybe one or two same-sex attractions in his/her life but USUALLY doesn't feel that way. That's what I've always thought when I read that was she/he needs to meet to know whether there's any attraction or not. Just my observation, and wow what a great discussion thread. Hugs, Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I feel that people who are looking for something specific should lay the details out in their profile. Note how many profiles have one sentence replies. I tried to put as much info as possible in mine, without writing a biography. I've found that most of the people with nondescript profiles do not answer mail anyway.

I suggest checking out the profiles of people who have similar opinions in the forums. They will probably be the type of people you'll enjoy interacting, and hopefully playing with.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Bi With the Right Lady Please Help Define