Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Bi Nature or Bi Decision
TOPIC: Bi Nature or Bi Decision
Created by: Dooode The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd have to agree with Local, I feel it is bi nature and bi choice. We have the choice to floow through with what our nature is telling us is right for us. It may not be right for someone else.

Roy UT
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Suck on this. We're all born like puppies, if it feels good we rub it, everything else is cultural. Screw the labels, I'm trysexual, ya'll know the tune.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Dude, you just blew my mind..lol. Good statement

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Great question, I would have to say bi nature. I wasn't exposed to any bi/gay material, people or influences until I seeked them out. I do find women more attractive and while I have dated men I find myself more comfortable with women for long term relationships. but back to the question at hand.

I found myself fantasizing about men during puberty and beyond. Homo erotic acts filled about 25% of my mastabatory fantasies when I was young. I have always wanted to experiment with a man but due to marriage and other relationships it wasn't until I was 35 that I finaly had the chance.

I would have to say nature then since I always had these feelings and I went looking for them vs. not having those feelings and being thrust into a situation or being coerced into trying it.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I was raised in girls homes from age 11 on. I was very sexually active with men (not boys) by age 11 too. I enjoyed cock so very much and my sexual addictions stem from there. As I grew up in these homes, FF was very common. I could watch and listen to it anytime I wanted, and frequently did. I experiemented with other girls and some really wanted to enjoy me. I was more cock oriented so I did not do much more than play a little at that time.

When I was about 21, one of the female's girlfriends was spending the night with me. I always slept in the nude. I cuddled up to her and realized I was getting very wet. I started to squirm against her body letting her know I was very ready to find out what women were all about. She gave me terrific oral sex for hours and was quite pleasing. I have loved the taste of a woman ever since.

For me it was choice! I need the man's cock to be able to cum enough to settle down for the night. It is not just his cock, but the total male presence that makes it satisfying for me. Women are wonderful, but I am always horny with them and find myself wanting a real cock inside me to make me cum.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm in my sixties. I don't ever remember having any attraction to males when I was younger. My first bi encounter was with a couple that I had been with for over ten years. The bi experience started at around five years into the relationship, at the urging of the wife of the couple. I was in my early fifties at the time. I have been in the swinging scene since my early thirties. I think I was even homophobic about touching another male. I wouldn't kiss the lady after she performed oral on another male. Times have changed. I am bi. I still like the ladies best, but now, I sure enjoy sharing her partner, an awful lot.

Neptune NJ
Username hidden
(98 posts)
we have both chatted about this and have come to one dession. we believe we are all born bi. its only culture and society that seperates us into hetro or homo. even in the gay communties some view bisexualty as a cop out for not being either gay or str8. both hubby and i had early bi exp. from the ages 8 and up to 14 or so, than it seemed like you had to choose what you where, gay or str8. hubby experimented with the circle jerks like most early teens, seeing how long thier cocks are, seeing who could get hard first, who could cum first, and shoot the farthest (silly boys). he also expement with crossdressing first masterbating with panties than masterbating while wearing panties and pantyhose. he mostly "borrowed" them from his mother or his friends mothers or sisters. he has informed me that he had a special group of friends untill he was about 14, they would get together dress in thier mothers pantyhose, bra, panties, slips anything they could sneak out of the house with. sometimes they would exchange them and sometimes they would just wear thier own mothers things, but at the age of 14 (freshman year) they stopped seeing each other. (now i wish i could get those guys all together again) and totally ended there close friendship (what a shame) he says he just grew out of it, but maybe highschool did have something to do with. as for me i can remember back to about 8 years old, sleeping over my friends house or her sleeping over mine and we would lay next to each other and masterbate. and than fall asleep. it wasnt till about 12 or 13 that we started touching each other. than again in highschool we stopped being that close of friends, we still stay friends but we just didnt talk about the "fun" we had. untill we where in our late 20's. and it was funny becouse some of the "fun" i had totally forgotten until she would bring it up, then it would come flooding back to me, oh yea i did eat you out that one time, and oh yea lol i did lick your cum from my fingers. i can also remember practicing kissing my cousin becouse we had to get ready for boys so we would be perfect at it, lol one of us would take on the name of a boy we liked and played out our fantasies. again freshmen year of high school all that had to end and it seems we had to make a hard choice, either 100% str8 or 100% gay.

all throgh our mid to late teens we totally forgot about what we used to enjoy , into our 20's we had to prove our sexuallty, untill our late 20's than it started coming back what idiots we had been, luckly we had found each other and are comfortable with each other that we can now start to reenjoy everthing that used to bring us please, bi sex!!!! play safe everyone

Mentor OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
For me, the female half, I knew from when I was a small child that I liked girls too. I remember my earliest experience was when I was 8 years old and my grandmother took me to the bingo with her. There was another 8 year girl that we knew and we played in the lounge while our grandmothers played bingo. We ended up in the bathroom and "showed" ourselves to each other. It was very pleasurable watching her, even at 8 years old. As I got older, I noticed it turned me on during gym class in the showers watching the other gals shower. It was always in my mind, but I didn't act on it until I was 29 years old. My hubby and I were exchanging fantasies one night and I opened up about it. Now here I am wondering why I didn't act on it sooner. There is nothing like the touch of another woman. I truly enjoy both male and female though, so I don't consider myself gay. So, I think I was born this way. And I'm glad I was.......

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
I think sexuality is pretty much cemented by age 8. Genetics, environment, who gives a crap, but it's pretty much a done deal right there. Between the two, a person is somewhere on that spectrum but almost without fail leans one way or t'other to some degree. At that point the person is straight or gay. As with most leanings, once a person identifies with it, they are going to be very threatened by anything that counters their identity. You see this with every social issue ever known to man, life/choice, gay/straight, agnostic/religious, and on and on and on. People are by their very nature unbelievably closed-minded where it comes to their identity.

Over time, sooner or later, the person may learn to relate with members of the same sex on a non-trivial level. The key words are may and learn. They think about what it would be like to be more intimate with a person of the other sex (gays can become bi in the same way that straights can), physically or emotionally, and if they can overcome the identity crisis they'll try it, the sky doesn't fall in, and welcome to being bi. The chorus sings, the windows open and good lord how could they have wasted x years of so much fun. I believe that bisexuality is a psychological refinement to a genetic/environmental framework.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Until about 7 years ago I only considered sex with a woman. There were several times in my life when men hit on me and I had no interest and couldn't imagine having sex with a man; but I became increasingly curious about what it would feel like to suck a cock and to feel a man....and that led to my wife seeing me chatting on line and to a discussion of my curiosity. She was very supportive and encouraged me to make it real. That was our beginning and the reason for our entering the lifestyle. I don't think either of us would have it any other way now...we are both bi sexual and most enjoy playing with another bi couple where everyone plays with everyone else.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Bi Nature or Bi Decision