Bi Males of a couple listed as straight : Swingers Discussion 49016
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi Males of a couple listed as straight
TOPIC: Bi Males of a couple listed as straight
Created by: Local_swing The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I want to say that the reason men are listed as straight is the fear that the word "Bi" makes them less of a man or somthing to that effect. It stems from childhood and the macho image that men are supposed to present. Truth is more men are Bi than anyone can imagine. From pre pubesence boys have learned about masturbation by playing with other boys. I think men should just get honest with themselves and their partners and stop the worry of macho vs fem and just enjoy themselves.

Yantis TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It's amazing, 70-80% of the couples that contact me have the male listed as Straight, it would be nice if couples would list what they really are, I'd like to contact few couples i am attracted to on here but i can't cause i don't contact or bother couples who aren't listed as bi or bi-curious. It's bad enough where even Straight couples who are looking for another couple and only her picture is on the profile.

over the years that I and my wife have been in the swing life style we come to the conclusion that their are a rare few who actually tell the truth in their profile and say what it is they actually want to share with other couples.

this is one of the reasons some males don't list as being bi or bi-curious , because god forbid, they should lose one or two couples where the male is actually straight and is homophobic and wont meet them, i never bought into the fact that they say it's because of their jobs or other excuse.

I guess my whole point is, can you imagine how much more fun it would be if couples were more honest in their profile, people would actually meet more people who have the same desires instead if trying to figure out who's telling that white lie . it's not just this site, it's every site we ever belonged to. i guess asking for couples to be more honest is like asking Democrat and Republican congress to get along.

there are many little things that i don't understand about how people write their profiles, sorta like a few couples who want to meet another couple but only the woman can play and the men have to sit and watch only. couples like my wife and I do this for each other and to spice up our sex life and meet new friends, not to have one left out of the activity.

This is one of the reasons my wife wants to lay low for a while, because it's seems like every couple we meet, the woman of that couple wants to set the rules for everyone there, instead of just the four of us having fun in a true foursome. thats another reason we found that both bi in the couple have more fun than just one bi, there is just so much more to do and enjoy.

i know i rambled on, and not everyone here may agree with me, buy this is how i feel and what make me and my wife unique instead of playing follow the leader on these sites.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Linda and I were talking about this (again) the other day and while we understand why some bi or curious guys will list themselves as straight - and the number one reason seems to be that their profile gets more looks - the question came up between us where if the couple isn't being "honest" in their profile (not saying they're being deliberatly dishonest), what else could be going on that might not be said? It's not really a matter of trampling on someone's preferences; we see a nice profile but the guy's listed as straight, we move on, knowing that he might not be. And that's a shame 'cause there are a lot of couples here we'd love to get busy with - but can't be sure of where they're coming from.

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
LOL NC, Now that's funny!!!!

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I'm sorry, but after reading a cpl of the post here about the "labels" reminds me of an old saying.

A man can build bridges for a lifetime and not be considered an engineer, but let him suck one dick, and he's a cocksucker for life.

and, No, I'm not bashing any gay or Bi-guys...

Four Oaks NC
Username hidden
(43 posts)
I agree that if someone is intentionally deceived,particularly in the case of a profile that clearly outlines a couples limits, such as a preference for no bi-males or no bi-females, then maybe a little verbal retaliation could be felt to be warranted for someone so dense to ignore those preferences and make repeated contact anyways.While I'm personally not bi, and have no inclination to even consider myself curious,we just haven't found it neccessary to lay in a line specifically directed to bi-sexual guys is all.While we know there are decent respectful single men out there,we have a line directed towards single men in general,only to limit the continuous and sometimes arrogant and obnoxious behavior that we would receive when our profile displayed an interest in single men.Even then,when approached by a bi guy,and granted many such requests came from men who listed themselves as straight,I almost always found that nothing more than a polite "thanks,but not interested" reply was plenty.For those who didn't get it,the block feature was plenty.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I have no problems with anyone enjoying their own fetishes, kinks, and peversions, as long as nobody is hurt. My issue is with married men, who are out there hooking up with other guys, without the knowledge or consent of their wife. It's hardly open minded to be keeping this secret from your spouse...

If that makes me intolerant, I'll wear the tag...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
HAHAHAHA, Now this is funny shit, I don't care who you are,lol. It never fails to amaze me that in a lifestyle that prides itself as made up of so many people that proclaim to be open-minded,(before you flame my ass claiming that you never claimed to be open-minded,remember that the rest of society labels us as "very open-minded,freaks or sluts", so take your pick),that so many are so quick to want to pin labels on people within the lifestyle.I guess when it comes to such labels, I should have proclaimed myself as "bi-curious" because I've always been curious about what two women do togeher (for the records,I'm no longer curious as I know now, and God bless you ladies), but the other half of bisexuality I am not personally curious about.I would never begrudge a dude that likes to suck a cock now and then, though I'd prefer it weren't my own, but neither would I attack a man for "truth in advertising" because he didn't divulge info that is so potentially offensive to so many "open-minded" people.Look around these forums, and maaaannnn, there are fatties & skinnies battling each other on a couple of them, republicans & democrats battling on another, and damn, the battle of straight-bi & bi-curious is just all over the fuckin board.Don't get me wrong, I love the play-out of interesting dialect as much as the next guy, or at least the reasonably well educated,but there's a fine line between dissension and insulting,and I'm seeing that crossed here every day.It's a small wonder that ANYONE actually connects through this site,as so many are so busy fighting with one another.Now,I personally have been approached by local men (that had a couples profile) asking if I'd be interested in having him suck my cock,and without fail,I politely decline,end of story.I don't feel a need to ridicule anyone for something so trivial, not even that the idea repulsed me,it's just that it has interest to me personally, I just file it under DILLIGAF is all. Look around people.It is a lifestyle that's based entirely on personal choices and preferences,no doubt about that.But when did it become okay to attack or insult others based on their personal choices, be it looks,or body type, personality,voter registration,or the label that you think should be bestowed upon them, based on what they choose to do behind their own closed doors.Granted,much of it comes because it's the way of the internet,being so easy to cast judgement and take shots at others from behind rocks,and it's much harder to do so face to face, looking into another's eyes.Just think about disparaging posts for a second first, while you remember that the majority of mainstream society brands us all as perverts or deviants...

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
It always cracks me up when people say they will not list themselves as bi on a swinger site because of their career...

Do you really think that being discovered to be a swinger would not have any effect on your career? "Hey did you hear about John in accounting? He likes to watch his wife get gang banged..."

Maybe the board of directors will give you that promotion when you lay her out on the boardroom table!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
sokrateez1:

So a women that licks a pussy is also gay by your defiintion. Which or course is wrong I think. It really is simple, you are:

Straight: If you only like the opposite sex

Bi-curious: You have never had sex with someone of the same sex as you but find the idea exciting and would like to try

Bi: You are not opposed to sex with people of either sex

Gay: You do not want sexual contact with members of the opposite sex

You are looking to label male bi-sexuality different than fermale bi-sexuality and it is not -- it is the same. The above categorization fits all females and should be the same when applied to men for all people.

Peggy and Kevin

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 76   End
TOPIC: Bi Males of a couple listed as straight