Bi Labels : Swingers Discussion 72658
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi Labels
TOPIC: Bi Labels
Created by: velbuzz
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello all Just browsing through some of the emails and am finding there is a problem with those guys who list themselves as straight but are willing to participate in oral bi sex. That is the label I would like to see on here.

Bi -- willing to make love to a guy or a gal. Kissing, taking one up the ass, doing another guys ass, sucking on a cock, letting a guy suck your cock. The full gamot.

Bi-oral -- willing to suck on a cock or have someone suck your cock. But thats it. No anal, no kissing.

Bi-curious -- thought about it, but not sure if it is something to add to one's sexual repertoire.

Straight -- no desire to touch or be touched by someone of the same sex.

Or perhaps a scale. Instead of Bi, Bi-curious and straight have a category reading Bi-ness then put in a number 1 = I only want to touch someone of the opposite sex to 10 = put a blindfold on me and point me to the pile of bodies.

Maybe if enough people give a suggestion, SLS might be willing to re-address the issue.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
the l word is on showtime and it is hot!! and btw, i believe there has been discussion about all sorts of diff bi ness amongst the bi woman as well. we say who cares and never label us!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
It seems when it comes to men, there needs to be 27 different words to describe our sexual orientation. Just like the Eskimo have multiple words for snow.

I, for one, would prefer there were no labels at all. Let people either explain what they are looking for in their profile or as they get to know one another. "Was it Kierkegaard or Dick Van Patten who said 'if you label me, you negate me.'" :)

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
The TV show he is referring to is the "L" word on Showtime or HBO, I don't knwo which one. I personally haven't seen the show, but a co worker of mine watches it and she says it's really hot. There is a show for gay/bi men on Showtime, it's called Queer as Folk. Wow, is it a hot show to watch. Unfortunately the series has come to an end, but you can rent it through Netflix.

On another note here, why is it that a majority of the couples on this site, straight or bi, only have pictures of the women? If you are listed as a couple I believe that both parties should be represented. If I'm interested in a couple by their profile, I honestly don't look twice if there are only pictures of the female.

Lancaster CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
"and even have their own TV series"

What show is that?

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(184 posts)
I agree with the check boxes in the profile... that is a frequent tool on other sites, but it has to be done with seperate settigs for each person in the couple, and searchable so you can match the same interests in your couple with the interests in the other couple...

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(184 posts)
Honestly, I think it would be alot simpler to have an activities interest chart, or a limits chart, and a 'matching' report. I'm female, but I don't give oral to men OR women during swing playtime. Does this mean I'm not bi? Does it mean I'm not straight? LOL I know for some, it makes me a Bi-tch *grin* but I'm ok with that. ********************************************************* Kinky... that one got my keyboard with the coffee... makes me a bi*tch but I'm ok with that!! Love it!! ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
Sounds like we need the Kinsey Scale (http : / /en(dot)wikipedia(dot)org / wiki / Kinsey_scale)

I second any attempt to put activities lists into the profiles, and give a report matching others against your own desires. Maybe if they just had to check boxes, some of these couples that contact us with two words in a profile could be a little more likely to be contacted.

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(184 posts)
Honestly, I think it would be alot simpler to have an activities interest chart, or a limits chart, and a 'matching' report. I'm female, but I don't give oral to men OR women during swing playtime. Does this mean I'm not bi? Does it mean I'm not straight? LOL I know for some, it makes me a Bi-tch *grin* but I'm ok with that.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Hello all Just browsing through some of the emails and am finding there is a problem with those guys who list themselves as straight but are willing to participate in oral bi sex. That is the label I would like to see on here.

Bi -- willing to make love to a guy or a gal. Kissing, taking one up the ass, doing another guys ass, sucking on a cock, letting a guy suck your cock. The full gamot.

Bi-oral -- willing to suck on a cock or have someone suck your cock. But thats it. No anal, no kissing.

Bi-curious -- thought about it, but not sure if it is something to add to one's sexual repertoire.

Straight -- no desire to touch or be touched by someone of the same sex.

Or perhaps a scale. Instead of Bi, Bi-curious and straight have a category reading Bi-ness then put in a number 1 = I only want to touch someone of the opposite sex to 10 = put a blindfold on me and point me to the pile of bodies.

Maybe if enough people give a suggestion, SLS might be willing to re-address the issue.

Waverly NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Bi Labels