Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Bi Hotel party
TOPIC: Bi Hotel party
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   7 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
We give a bi swing party every month or sometime more often. The only hard part is getting all the invitations out and getting the right numbers and balance of people there. We usually start by meeting for lunch or dinner, getting to know each other, and after an hour at the restaurant, going to a hotel room and playing for three hours. We usually have another couple or single gal and four or five single guys. I like the 3 to 1 ratio of guys to gals. So nice to have one guy on each nipple and another on my clit. The total of eight folks makes a nice size for a hotel room with two queen or king size beds. We have found that if you have any more people, there are too many people standing around not involved. Also, when we get to the hotel room, my rule is that everyone gets undressed, and the other gal and I split the guys and head for our respective beds. That gets the party off to a roaring start, with none of the sitting around chatting that occurs at so many parties. We get the chatting out of the way during the meal and when we get to the hotel room it is time for sexual play. So far, in three years, no complaints, just requests to join us for the next party.

Coconut Creek FL
Username hidden
(59 posts)
We hosted 2 and it went very well. The first one was many years back. This last one was just a few years ago and most of the couples came from sls. We all met at a hotel that was about central to all of us. All got our own rooms, bought our own meals and drinks. We met in the afternoon first around the indoor pool, again for supper. After supper we went to the lounge for a few drinks and some more flirting then off to one of the rooms where we all had fun. I guess we started with a dozen couples andd about 7 couples showed up.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Bi parties are fun and do happen. It takes a lot of work. Couples need to feel safe with others and a house party is much more welcoming. Several have been tried here with some success. Its better if couples can meet first and get to know each other first.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Anyone? NO one has tried this before?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
I have had the idea of throwing a small Bi hotel party. Maybe 10-15 people tops. Mostly couples(I know, I'm a single guy) and by invitation only. Has anyone ever done this? Did it work? What are the pitfalls?

I was thinking of getting adjoining rooms in a hotel, having some drinks and a few couples and single men & women.

How do you keep the hotel staff from raising hell? Would they care as long as nothing got broken? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   7 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: Bi Hotel party