Bi Hipocracy - A Little Rant : Swingers Discussion 105978
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi Hipocracy - A Little Rant
TOPIC: Bi Hipocracy - A Little Rant
Created by: two4funwith1or2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've read a few profiles here (str8 male/bi or bi-curious female) that state that bi or bi-curious males are "gay and trying to hide it"...does that mean their 'significant other' (female) is gay and trying to hide it from them? This is a hypocritical and typical response brought on by social pressures. In the 'lifestyle' women who play with women are expected, men who play with men are pariahs. I've yet to meet a guy who's REALLY honest with himself that hasn't found himself at least curious at some point in time or in some certain situation. I've also yet to meet a sexually progressive woman who wouldn't like to see her guy give a little head.

I enjoy turning my partner on, that just happens to be one of the things that 'does it' for her. I'm ok with that....are you? Most are probably not, because most couples on here are being 'driven' by the male partner.

Just like any enjoyable sexual experience, it starts with open communication. In the case of Bi experiences, probably a little more.

Ok, off my soapbox. ;)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do not know about profiles saying things like that, but I have seen many a post on the bi forums saying as much. Whatever! The people who usually say such things are obviously either idiots or they are idiots trying to stir up shit. Studies show that people who try to make it clear how much they are against bi or gay people tend to hold a deep dark secret desire for it any way. Men and woman who are simply straight do not tend to feel they have to say anything about it.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
omg amen brother most bi couple we talk to or meet say him str8 makes it harder he he to find bi couples ok heres my rant guys stop hiding your bi side if there is one. my god guys this is a sex dating site, its so much more fun to all jump in a bad and let it go from there. your not gay your just having fun just like us lady. ok im to happy to go on lol laura

Mentor OH
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Seems like we keep rehashing the same complaints over and over again. This isn't rocket science... Put out an honest profile, and interested people will contact you. Contact people who you honestly feel you are compatable with. If they are for real, and interested, you will may lucky. If you don't, that's the way it goes. I don't know of anyone who is looking to meet people who are whining about how they can't get people to play with. If people aren't what you want them to be, ignore them and move on...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
I've read a few profiles here (str8 male/bi or bi-curious female) that state that bi or bi-curious males are "gay and trying to hide it"...does that mean their 'significant other' (female) is gay and trying to hide it from them? This is a hypocritical and typical response brought on by social pressures. In the 'lifestyle' women who play with women are expected, men who play with men are pariahs. I've yet to meet a guy who's REALLY honest with himself that hasn't found himself at least curious at some point in time or in some certain situation. I've also yet to meet a sexually progressive woman who wouldn't like to see her guy give a little head.

I enjoy turning my partner on, that just happens to be one of the things that 'does it' for her. I'm ok with that....are you? Most are probably not, because most couples on here are being 'driven' by the male partner.

Just like any enjoyable sexual experience, it starts with open communication. In the case of Bi experiences, probably a little more.

Ok, off my soapbox. ;)

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Bi Hipocracy - A Little Rant