Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Bi Curious
TOPIC: Bi Curious
Created by: countrycpl07419
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone else kinda shake their head in disbelief when looking at a profile that lists one or both as bi curious but yet they have been members for over 3 years and they have over 5 certs and they regularly attend parties? Shouldn't that person or couple list themselves as Bi or Straight? Let's face it, they have come across some bi situations of some sort and they have had to indulge or not indulge. Therefore, they are no longer "curious". This just seems laughable.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
where did you get that idea? this site especialy is all about labols. You just made 2 new ones up yourself. You are still confuseing a sexual preferance with sexual acts

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
I think the term bedroom Bi or Bi Friendly would be much more realistic and fit more people. Most of us are willing to do things for our mate that we would not do on our own. Besides, I thought this site and lifestyle was all about throwing away labels....seems there are alot of people that just want to attach a brand or label to others.

Sylvania Twp OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
M i would love to go down on someone with you

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Bill, down on you if it's just the 4 of us, but in a larger group, down with you on another one would be fun too! ;)

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(425 posts)
I should say also that i don't really have a problem with it, I love to watch bi sex too. I just like people to be more honest,

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
thats very true nuzzle, frankly i don't even believe that half of the so calld bi women are really bi but play with other gals to please the man. I have seen it many times in clubs. have even heard girl talk about what the guys want to see

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
I would like to take it a step farther ,you have a couple that discribes themselves as a straight male with a bi female looking for couples or single females.Then they go on to describe themselves as adventurous andkinky.KINKY??????,how much more vannila and commoncan you get

Spring Lake Park MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
was that down with me or down ON me? I would go for the second one if given the choice

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
Same here Bill, I'd be down on the first spin, but I wouldmake sure everyone went down with me ;)

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(425 posts)
I'm afraid twister would be the end for me. Might be fun for the first 1 or 2 spins but after that I would need an ambulance

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(571 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Bi Curious