Bi Couple Play : Swingers Discussion 47981101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi Couple Play
TOPIC: Bi Couple Play
Created by: jetjock601 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Honesty is the best policy! Lay it our there and let whoever you're concerned with on knowing that you're interested in exploring m/m sex with the ladies watching. I don't think anyone will perceive you turning into Liberace or think tomorrow you will be wearing bras. It's sex and nothing more. You're not going to leave you other half for a guy. That's my take on the subject. Good luck to you.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
wish i could get half way.if he likes to hold your cock just take it slow.he will come around

Guntown MS
Username hidden
(101 posts)
all2gather says there should be more openess in the lifestyle. try going into the chat room as a bi male. you will be lucky if one person says hello let alone actually has some kind of conversation with you. been there done that and got the t-shirt.

Randy of Randy n Sherry

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
The next time you are together just have your wife say she would love to see you suck his cock and you will know where he stands without making unwanted advances.

Centerville MA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yet another option that might make sense would be to have your wife ask his wife how interested he is in doing more. It's been our experience at swing clubs that the wives do most of the connecting and negotiating.

Weiner AR
Username hidden
(31 posts)
If you guys were playing with each others cocks, then I'd have to say that he doesn't have any significant issues regarding intimacy with another man. One approach to the next step would be to wait for the same situation to occur, and simply ask if you can do more... if he's hard, and nods his head, well, you are on your way...

Another, and one that is probably a little more conservative and cautious, is, as others have pointed out, "having a discussion" and is probably a good idea... Assuming your wife knows of your interests, it's a good way to start a conversation with him... "Does your wife have any qualms about you and I touching each other like we did the other night?" It should open him up and give him the opportunity to say more..

Escondido CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Grab it and do it. Your topic is bi couple play in the bicouple forum so i'm guessing the guy is bi. Maybe chat with him on a chat box about it first if youre uncomfortable.

I must ask though, why if you have a lady and youre bi your pro says single and straight?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Bi Couple Play