Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Bi Chicago
TOPIC: Bi_Chicago
Created by: bobnkelly
Original Starting post for this thread:
I wanted to see if we could connect with local couples who are posted as both bi (or bi male) and others who list the husband as Str8. Like us we are not public about bob being bi and are seeking a couple open to bi FMMF play. Looking for locals but other cities are welcome to post. Hope to hear from you. Bob and Kelly

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Group I have a bi male gang bang scheduled for March 25 from 9:00 AM to 3-4 PM in Lombard, IL. If there is any interest by couples, hung bi men or single ladies interesed in details please e-mail me. Please include a short letter about yourself, likes and dislikes. Hope to have a nice group show. Bob

Villa Park IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
hi bi here and new to chicago I think there is a cpl that has Bi hotel parties been invited but never couldn't make because i was too bussy with work next time i know something about will let u know

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(182 posts)
I wanted to see if we could connect with local couples who are posted as both bi (or bi male) and others who list the husband as Str8. Like us we are not public about bob being bi and are seeking a couple open to bi FMMF play. Looking for locals but other cities are welcome to post. Hope to hear from you. Bob and Kelly

Villa Park IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Bi Chicago
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.