Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they : Swingers Discussion 36805
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
TOPIC: Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
Created by: two_fun_4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The labels are ridiculous! (Reminicient of The Scarlet Letter.) Ever seen any folks that cheat on their spouses with a scarlet A embroidered to their chest lately?

I believe that kind of foolishness went out a few hundred years ago. A mouth is a mouth. My guy has been on the planet for several decades as a straight man. In the last five years we have enjoyed couples in the lifestyle where both the man and woman have doen oral on him. It's been fun. He has reciprocated. So this suddenly makes him a risk? This makes him bi? Indifferent to gender? We need to broadcast this to the world to be honest???

Let's see, that would make about 0.0000001% of his sexual experiences in life with a member of the opposite sex. Shall we tattoo "BI" on his forehead to forewarn the world???

Absurd.

Westminster MA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
LOL. Had to look at the profile, was beginning to sound like a guy I stopped seeing...

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
Well just to put your mind at ease ,, I dont fuck without a condom incase it would break or whatever so I dont play with those with Higher risk levels. Labels do help us to know who to stay away from much like the notes section..

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
Oh no I dont imagine that anyone is std free,, dont be a dumbass,,but I do all I can to try to limit those that would have them and those in a higher bracket of having the possibility to catch them.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
I dont imagine I will get a surprise STD from someone who listed their weight off or their age, but if you list your sexual orientation at str8 and in truth your sucking off guys or ass fucking them or them you,, It is a concern.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
You can say it any way you want to, but if you are bi or bi curious there are ppl that do not want to invite you for sexual fun and if your lying on your profile the bottom line is your doing it to get ass. Lying about your sexual preference to get with a couple or another single that isnt interested in bi males is low.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
Good points. I don't feel any prejudice against heterosexuals, I used to consider myself one. I do feel disappointed that some would portray themselves as straight, when in fact they are bi. This just perpetuates the stigma. I believe a decent percentage of "Straight" men according to their profiles are really bi to some extent. A number of straight profiles have contacted me looking to get together. When writing, they talk about bi sex, but when the profile will list straight. I have no prejudice, as I assume these guys are just trying to get whatever they can. I'm more disappointed that they cannot put in their profile what they are writing in private e-mails.

Is it any better than a person who posts somebody elses picture in their profile?

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
Crysn gotta say I respect your opinion on this subject, you've thought it through and made a reasoned choice. Kind of comes down to if you're a bi guy, no matter which way you present yourself on your profile you're going to be somewhat avoided by one segment or another of the swinging population. Beyond the whole you're the one that's got to live with yourself thing, on a practical level it seems to be a choice of who you want to party with more. Personally, I find homophobes revolting, but others may find it okay to be fundamentally insulted on the trek for easy pussy.

Fair Oaks CA

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Great post CrysnAlan. Great ass too.

Oak Harbor WA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Wow, hi everyone. I just sat and read through 152 posts on this topic, and what an amazingly passionate and well thought out, for the most part, bunch of comments.

It is very interesting to see much of the same prejudices by "bisexuals' against "straights" as there is by straights against bisexuas.

In my opinion, bisexual is something of a catch all term. It means I am not 100% gay or straight. It doesn't matter if I enjoy handjobs only, oral only or oral, anal and anything else I can think of, with another man. If I am able to acheive sexual gratification/stimulation with both sexes, I'm bi. I firmly believe that many so-called "gay" men, are really bisexual. In that many of them could still have sex with women. Granted, they are pretty far over on the Kinsey scale, and are happiest with another man, but they're bi.

So, when do you call yourself bi? When you realize that you are attracted to the same sex? Or maybe after you've had an experience and liked it and would do it again? Frankly, I don't think it matters. You are bi when you are ready to call yourself that. However, bi-curious means exactly what it says. You have not had a bi-sexual experience, and think you might like it, but your aren't sure, you are "curious" about it. Once you've had your experience, (or maybe a couple, just to make sure,) you should now know, if you were sexually stimulated by it and enjoyed it, you are bi, if you didn't, you are straight.

As for profiles, we have always put down that we are both bi. Why? Because we are. Do we not get contacted by plenty of straight couples? Sure. But we don't want to play with people who concern themselves with that, anyway. In fact, we really only want to play with bi-couples, because that is where the fun is! Why would we want to play with a couple that doesn't do what we want to do? Unrequited lust is a bitch, and we'll not put ourselves into that situation... :)

Yes, we get contacted by many couples who list the guy as straight. And they say that the guy is really bi or bi-curious. We're fine with that. See, we accept that some people are only sometimes or rarely interested in bisexual activity, their primary goal is straight experiences, and yes, if you live in the real world, the practical one and not the idealistic one, you know that bi and gay males receive a lot of prejudicial judgements against them.

Many men, for a variety of reasons, cannot put their sexuality out there for all to see. Military, Business professionals, teachers, those with high community profiles, would lose much of their status or their jobs, should they be "outted". And for many bisexuals, their sexuality is not so important as to cost them their livelihood. After all, we already know that a guy who swings, and has some bisexual activity, constituting about 1% or less of his sex life, is automatically gay and a pedophile. If that was the cost, to be labelled that, and lose it all, just to give or receive a blowjob, it's not worth it. Further, in today's current, conservatively slanted society, you don't want to put anything out there, as that could be used against you soon.

So, sure, I'm fine with someone listing themselves as straight, and telling me they're not. I put myself out there as bi, and hope for exactly that.

Whew, I'm done... fingers are tuckered out. Please bear in mind that some of what I've said has some generality to it, and is not specifically correct for every situation or experience.

And lastly.. "Okay, but we're bringing this luggage."

Alan

Escondido CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 94   End
TOPIC: Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they