Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
TOPIC: Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
Created by: two_fun_4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 98   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think that it is funny... So many people in this lifestyle that supposedly allows freedom of expression and the knocking down of sexual boundaries... And yet so many still lie about their orientation. Not even that actually. Their recreation. I get it. I do but it annoys me to no end. I get hit on by men in couples where the profile states "NOOOOO SINGLE MEEEEEEN!!" They are going behind their wives back, to do something that they would never admit to doing. I don't indulge these guys in any capacity but still.... Even the couples I meet are rarely listing their man as Bi. "We don't list him as bi or our other friends would no longer play with us." I decided when I made my profile I was going to 100% truthful what I want and I have been. So far it's been a lot of fun and I don't let the hypocracy bug me too much but I do allow myself to laugh at it.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(106 posts)
Call me crazy..........................I find it is so easy to be truthful when it comes to sex. Yeah, I said truthful. I have no problem identifying myself as bisexual, and I have always felt that being open and honest when it comes to answering questions posed by couples or guys. I also find a lot of "Straight" halves of couples contacting me to see if I'm willing to meet one on one oral sex (not gonna happen unless his wife is there). I ask them to have the female half contact me to show she is agreeable. I've also found that questions about STDs are easy to answer if you are tested regularly (I do it every 6 months).

Remaining open and honest has given me the opportunity to meet a lot of couples and have a lot of fun...........straight and bisexual.

VERY oral here. Located in Central SC, free to travel for daytime play. YES, I'm married, and no, she doesn't play. She knows but does not wish to have it flaunted. Guess thats why we have been married for 40 years. Check my profile and contact me if you have interest.

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Well jack, as long as you block single guys, you will continue to be contacted by the bi male half of couples. I have found more "straight" males of couples who say they are bi and she doesn't know it, then openly bi single guys. Wonder why that is?

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(383 posts)
as an american, if i vacation to russia and come back to america, does that make me russian ?

Ramsey NJ
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
I originally posted myself as straight because I thought i was straight. I had a couple that I played with regularly and one night the wife told me that she fantasized about seeing a guy suck her husband's cock. She was extremely hot and drove me crazy with her dirty talk when playing, so long story short I sucked her husband's cock and got extremely turned on by the fact that it was turning her on and clearly he was enjoying it. She came just from watching and I came from being to turned on.

I changed my profile to bi, but found myself getting contacted by the male half of couples wanting to meet without their spouse, so I changed back to straight for a while. The truth of the matter is that while I am bi, I have only played orally bi.

I just recently changed my profile back to bi and we'll see what happens.

Blacksburg VA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
The labels are ridiculous! (Reminicient of The Scarlet Letter.) Ever seen any folks that cheat on their spouses with a scarlet A embroidered to their chest lately?

I believe that kind of foolishness went out a few hundred years ago. A mouth is a mouth. My guy has been on the planet for several decades as a straight man. In the last five years we have enjoyed couples in the lifestyle where both the man and woman have doen oral on him. It's been fun. He has reciprocated. So this suddenly makes him a risk? This makes him bi? Indifferent to gender? We need to broadcast this to the world to be honest???

Let's see, that would make about 0.0000001% of his sexual experiences in life with a member of the opposite sex. Shall we tattoo "BI" on his forehead to forewarn the world???

Absurd.

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
LOL. Had to look at the profile, was beginning to sound like a guy I stopped seeing...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Well just to put your mind at ease ,, I dont fuck without a condom incase it would break or whatever so I dont play with those with Higher risk levels. Labels do help us to know who to stay away from much like the notes section..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Oh no I dont imagine that anyone is std free,, dont be a dumbass,,but I do all I can to try to limit those that would have them and those in a higher bracket of having the possibility to catch them.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
I dont imagine I will get a surprise STD from someone who listed their weight off or their age, but if you list your sexual orientation at str8 and in truth your sucking off guys or ass fucking them or them you,, It is a concern.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 98   End
TOPIC: Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they