Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
TOPIC: Bi-males_who_list_themselves_as_straight,_or_are_they_____
Created by: two_fun_4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 124
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting read and easier to understand with the different views and input. I feel honesty is hard for people.

Ocracoke NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I agree Bicouple, well said.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(734 posts)
Well stated bicple!

Macedonia OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Jamie, being bi is not all or nothing, there are degrees. If you consider yourself to be more bi than straight, then you are "best described" as bi. There are "bi" guys who do no more than some touchy feely during group play. They are "best described" as straight. There is 1,000 shades of grey in between.

I play bi in group settings, oral & touch. I don't date guys, I do not do anal, I'm not romantically attracted to guys, I don't cross dress, I'm not even sexually attracted to guys, it's jus something I do in group settings to share pleasure. 99.8% of my sexual activity is straight. I have had one bisexual experience in the past three years. By SLS guidelines, I am a liar to say that "bisexual" best describes me. But oddly enough, no one is complaining about that, not one. This isn't about honesty, or else the complaints would go both ways. This is purely about bigotry, homophobes wanting any guy that ever sucked a dick to be clearly labeled so they can discriminate without exposing their bigotry.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(488 posts)
Well said Bicple16667, I totally agree with you. If folks want to spend their time labeling people according to their own standards, that is their prerogative, but it doesn't make them right or that many people agree with them.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(476 posts)
Why do men post in the women's thread,,? Or women in the mens,,No different than my posting here. Nice to see you Jaime I haven't been in chat awhile.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2468 posts)
welcome John and Jane

North Blenheim NY
Username hidden
(417 posts)
I find it odd that someone who isn't bi feels the need to comment in bi forums. Let's face there are tons of "straight" couples who deceive people too. I like the old we want friends or we're a happily married couple, but then you meet and they are anything but happy. I don't care if I guy wants to list themselves as straight as long as they are honest when contacting us.

Macedonia OH
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Sorry, I'm new to the forums, but is there a reason Jez seems to be so religiously adamant and dare I say anti bi folks?

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Yes, SLS doesn't give any other options besides Bi, Bi Curious or Straight. If 1 were to actually read our profile, they'd notice where we say we're both "sexually fluid". I've grappled for years trying to be accepted as a bisexual male in the lifestyle. Homophobia exists even here in a lifestyle that is supposed to be more accepting of outward sexual thought...but alas it never has been. We host bi friendly parties, but keep the play separate. We choose not to play with people who have sexual hang ups. If you feel it's deceptive, then don't play with us. If you're judgmental, don't play with us....but don't ever pass judgment on us. Those who live in glass houses.......

Clawson MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 13  Next »
1 to 10 of 124
TOPIC: Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy