Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
TOPIC: Bi-males_who_list_themselves_as_straight,_or_are_they_____
Created by: two_fun_4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 133
User Details are only visible to members.
Great assessment, Atl!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(266 posts)
Atlglory Agreed. Agreed and agreed.

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(99 posts)
"All I ask is clarify exactly what you want when you contact us."

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(527 posts)
Jamie and Billnsuzie, well said. All I ask is clarify exactly what you want when you contact us.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
The problem I believe is that when someone lists their sexuality incorrectly, others who may contact them expecting a MFMF encounter are disappointed and then have a negative opinion of all of us. Some people believe that bi men are dangerous because so many have indiscriminate casual sex with just anyone without benefit of protection. Now this opinion, right or wrong, is their privilege . By listing incorrectly, you denied your potential partner the right to choose exactly who they wish to play with. Some may make the argument that full disclosure comes via the first couple emails. That will not work for me. Swinging is a recreation for us. We have a full life outside the life. I do not wish to waste any of the time I invest in swinging on people I will not consider meeting.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(822 posts)
My thoughts are, if you think of yourself as bi or curious and you list yourself as straight you are not telling the truth to others who read your profile. If you don't think you are bi or curious then of course you are straight, no matter what you have done sexually. It is truly that simple, if you think you are straight than you are straight. If you think you are bi then you are bi. It really doesn't matter what others want to label you as, that is up to you.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Never been to France.. Is it nice there? Hope I don't get labeled as "French curious!" ??

Spring TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
We just changed our username here. Will be moving soon to another area and with as little as we play where he is BI, we are just gonna keep him listed as straight. We will reference our old username so people will know he is at least slightly bi. In our opinion, If you travel to France a couple times and return home to the US all the time, it definitely doesnt make you french....

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(53 posts)
HI all, Just want to say how many times I get IM's from guys listed as "straight" who want to see pictures of my junk or want to meet me without their wives for sex. I don't necessarily blame them for listing straight as their preference if they are just coming to terms with their bi'ness. The deception comes in if they don't have a wife at all or they use the promise of a threesome to get to a m2m session. I have been with many men one on one but use this site to primarily meet with couples; there is nothing better than three people pleasing each other simultaneously.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Interesting read and easier to understand with the different views and input. I feel honesty is hard for people.

Ocracoke NC
Username hidden
(11 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 14  Next »
1 to 10 of 133
TOPIC: Bi-males who list themselves as straight, or are they
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.