Bi-girls-Str8 guys : Swingers Discussion 33126
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi-girls-Str8 guys
TOPIC: Bi-girls-Str8 guys
Created by: MikeFr
Original Starting post for this thread:
I assume this is the most common combo, but has anyone ever had a "almost-bi" female just freak out, once she's actually with a bi-girl?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I won't "do" liquid lesbians. My energy is too valuable to waste on a drunk. Besides, what does it say about the sex, that they need to be drunk to play. I'm happy for you...getting the pickin's at the party.

Once at Starz, 3 very hot women were leaving the club. They wanted me to join in. To their amazment, I refused. All 3 were very drunk. I refused, because they never invited me when not drinking. They had long fingernails.. Very scary on a drunk woman.. Sigh. To each his own. Spending hours in front of a fireplace with a warm, hot, sober, female is..like fine wine.

I had to laugh at my gf last night. We were cuddling. She blurts out. "Orgasms are more intense when sober." I laughed. Of course they are. Anything that blunts your feelings, will dampen your experience of an orgasm. Again, YMMV. I choose my way. Mischief...KamaSutra this weekend..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I can't say that any women I've been with has been upset....hehe. I've even been to a house party that had mostly str8 women there and after a few hours they all want to test the waters with me, I said sure go Ahead I won't complain!!...LOL I was in heaven.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Fungirly, you're a naughty minx ! I liiiiiike it! :P

Upland CA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
I suspect swinging women can be different. I am speaking about vanilla women. The reason I avail inexperienced women to the experience is because i have met so many women who have had a bad first night out. They decide the sex was what was wrong ....not the person etc. I'm very glad for the two ladies above. My, My, Handicrapersex on your first night out? Please explain to me how you managed to get "rimed" in a bathroom? BTW, rimming is oral-anal contact. What you described is Het-sex between women. Refined FFsex, takes hours, doesn't go bam, bam...and doesn't require clothing removal for orgasm. YMMV, Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I am experienced with new women. I think/know to much is expected too fast...of most bicurious women. I explain that we won't be having oral sex, usually there is a sigh of relief. I move on her, mainly showing her what it feels like etc. After one "visit" with me, they move out and find someone appropiate. I have had 2 women freak. One..I still don't know what triggered her reliving the birth of her child. A birth they almost died in. The second? Started crying part way through. She was crying because I was nicer, more attentive than her husband of 10 years. She got wrapped in a blanket also. I get no or very little sexual thrill out of new women. I'm constatly on guard around her comfort level. The last way to go from curious to knowledgeable is with a few drinks, and a group of people. It's best done alone. FF. That way she's not distracted by him or anything else. Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
this was not a good freak-out. She kinda just got up, and walked out the door, while dressing.....her man just kinda sheepishly apologized, and walked out after her.

Temple Terrace FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I assume this is the most common combo, but has anyone ever had a "almost-bi" female just freak out, once she's actually with a bi-girl?

Temple Terrace FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Bi-girls-Str8 guys