Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Bi-curious Male that travels and only wants to meet w- couples
TOPIC: Bi-curious Male that travels and only wants to meet w- couples
Created by: onthenose
Original Starting post for this thread:
My business takes me to many places - typically by air to cities for 2-3 days. I frequent the same areas often. I'm only interested in meeting couples only in the areas I travel where the male is bi or like me bi-curious. Recently I am becoming more bi-curious/excited – I have always been bi-friendly and have had only passive experiences. I am real honest in my introduction eMail however I seldom get replies. Any advice from a Bi-couple? On The Nose

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I will be in San Diego from Feb 24th-March 4th. I KNOW its a bit off, but if anyone is interested lets chat between now and then. Mo'

Ewing NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Well if you are ever in the Black Hills of South Dakota, shout. Not only will we show you a good time we will work on that Bi thing for ya, maybe we can throw a female in the mix too! In the meantime, have a good one.

Spearfish SD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Very good point.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Maybe clearly stating what your status is would help. Are you married? Are you single/divorced/widowed? There are many who choose to play with singles and some with married folks with permission --- your profile is a complete guess as to who you are.

P&K

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
List cities that you travel to or state that you change you location based on where you will be visiting, then change your profile to show that location

New York NY
Username hidden
(183 posts)
My business takes me to many places - typically by air to cities for 2-3 days. I frequent the same areas often. I'm only interested in meeting couples only in the areas I travel where the male is bi or like me bi-curious. Recently I am becoming more bi-curious/excited – I have always been bi-friendly and have had only passive experiences. I am real honest in my introduction eMail however I seldom get replies. Any advice from a Bi-couple? On The Nose

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Bi-curious Male that travels and only wants to meet w- couples