Bi-Males too : Swingers Discussion 33190
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBi-Males too
TOPIC: Bi-Males too
Created by: centoh_biguy11
Original Starting post for this thread:
You would be amazed at how many guys (who are couples) are bi as well. In this circle, it is socially taboo to come right out and say it. I have had several GREAT experiences where both he and her were into it. It doesnt involve penetration-just oral. It is a hot time! Bi also means that you are interested in both. The other problem is that staright coules are afraid a Bi/Bi-curious guy may try something. If you talk and share fantasies and expectations first-Ive found it to be much more relaxing for everyone. Ciao, t

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is kinda funny. Today I was watching a documentary on Billie Jean King and it reminded me of the current debate on these boards about bisexual guys. Back in '79 Billie Jean was outed by an ex female lover who was suing her. The reaction of the media to her being a lesbian is exactly the same reaction people today have about bi men. Today, the swinger community completely comfortable with lesbianism and female bisexuality. For some reason, many have a hard time with males who identify as bisexual or at least would like to acknowledge that they are open to the idea.

My hunch is that there are a lot more bisexual males out there than their profiles indicate but they do not identify for various reasons. The first is that this community is not completely open to the idea.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
how i read replys?

Millersburg PA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
hi im a bi cur. single male looking for nice bi cpl in pa nj. to play. love 3 somes etc. no anal. very clean dd free. mem of farm also. mail me love to watch and be watched. have toys also.

Millersburg PA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Anyone into camming with a couple?

Canyon Country CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Speaking frankly, your profile needs work. Go into our profile, and click through the certifications to see the profiles of some of the bi guys we have met up with.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
You all should read our Tagline. It's all about respect. Period. Bi, straight, gay, les...it's ALL about respect. You guys think the single bi-female is a "unicorn"? You should try looking for a COMPATIBLE bi-couple. We also encounter the SLS homophobic rhetoric. But no matter how young,hot, buff and perky the people are, that attitude makes them intant ugly to us. The only way to be attractive to other people is to stop the bashing and keep your opinions between like-minded people. It's all about respect. Period.

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(16 posts)
When I made the suggestion that the choices be narrowed to "homophobic" and "flexible", I was trying to inject a little humor into the situation. I did NOT intend to imply that a preference for "straight" made you homophobic. Nor would I ever try to convince a straight guy to change his orientation. I guess there are some guys who take that position, and thats not the kind of attitude we need in this room either.

When my g/f and I are in the mood for a male or a couple to join us, we want the male to be comfortable with some bi activities(and the female too in a FMF or 4some). Males and couples should be equally free to specify no bimales or bifemales. On a site such as this, we shouldn't have to defend our choices in partners. Likewise, I do not feel we are being unfairly passed over because I list myself as bi. If someone is uncomfortable with the thought of a bimale, then I really dont feel there is much of a chance for a successful relationship anyway.

Yukon OK
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I feel it's mainly a mail macho thing. For a gal to say she's bi is cool from the male point of veiw,but for a guy to say he's bi or has tendencies has always been taboo,(not monday night football conversation topic for sure).It's nice to see things opening up on sites like this,now if everyone could just get along !

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I would like to know why so many women are listed as being bi or bo curious? I think guys are more or less shuned if they admit to being bi

Muskogee OK
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Patogether...noname didn't say there was that kind of attitude towards straights..He said:

"I'm not sure you really can fix the situation. I think a lot of guys are very nervous about identifying themselves as anything but straight on a site like this. Maybe the choices should be NARROWED to just two for guys: "homophobic" and "flexible"......that might let everybody better know where you stand. "

This was in response to poor attitudes towards bi or bicurious males from the homophobic sector. That is a point I agree with. However, you see guys like what Jason described, here and other sites, online for the sole purpose to insight hate and discontent and to play games. That I totally disagree with, regardless of which direction their stupidity is pointed.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Bi-Males too