Best way to get things going : Swingers Discussion 2023601011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBest way to get things going
TOPIC: Best way to get things going
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Speaking only for myself I find that, what I have searched for, what I desire more often than not is in contradiction to what others search for & desire. There is nothing wrong with any of it, just bringing the human element to light. We are all here due to desires & fantasies as mentioned earlier. Finding a compatible individual is another story.

Mohnton PA

Username hidden
(26 posts)
Thanks. Will work on that. Just that I've been told it's my best feature.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
You have three photos in your public photos, all of your butt. It might be a lot of help in attracting people if you show viewers that you are not all butt.

Bowie MD

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Well, we hear you. Same problem here as well. Makes no sense to us......you are on here to meet and PLAY. Right????? It takes patience and work...adults with adult schedules and o ligations......just takes work and honesty, patience.

Savannah GA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
As a single bi guy, finding playmates on this site can be quite a challenge. Between bi males listing as straight, couples with women who don't actually play, cheating husbands, and various other less than straight forward profiles, finding people I wnat to play with is not easy. I've been fortunate to be contacted by a few couples who were interested in profile, so I'm not discouraged. I'm just curious as to what others think the best method of making the first move is.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Best way to get things going