Best way to get things going : Swingers Discussion 202360101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBest way to get things going
TOPIC: Best way to get things going
Created by: biguyonli
Original Starting post for this thread:
As a single bi guy, finding playmates on this site can be quite a challenge. Between bi males listing as straight, couples with women who don't actually play, cheating husbands, and various other less than straight forward profiles, finding people I wnat to play with is not easy. I've been fortunate to be contacted by a few couples who were interested in profile, so I'm not discouraged. I'm just curious as to what others think the best method of making the first move is.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agreed - the people who would not play with you because you are bi are not worth playing with, ESPECIALLY if they have a bi female or play with bi females. In other words, they have a double standard or prejudice that just isn't worth dealing with.

The way to get rid of the prejudice is to encourage people to be honest and show just how common bi males are - prejudice has a difficult time being a minority.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Its refreshing to see people list bi when they are bi.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
Sure it scares away the couples that have "NO BI MEN" rules.

But thats ok. Even though we play straight, and we have no requirement, we have no shortage of people who are better matches. So why be upset about the ones that arent?

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I agree. we have not found a downside to listing as both bi. it tells people what we are looking for and when single guys and str8 cpls ask for a meet I just say read the profile. proud to be bi.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(272 posts)
we have had no down side to listing as Bi. It was actually a great summer for us, we met 2 or 3 new couples each month thru-out the summer. this was one of our best summers yet :) and all but two were listed as straight. go figure :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
That does limit things.

Even though almost all the guys who emailed us for bi play listed as straight. If we did a search we would only contact guys listed as bi. Even though we knkw that most "straight listed" guys would be interested. We just wanted to be repectful of their profile wishes.

I guess my experience was different here when i had a single profile. I listed as straight......no emails. I changed it to bi....bunch of emails...

So i dont see the downside to listing as bi.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
"I find it difficult on here myself for a single Bi male to find a playmate."

Interesting. As the previous poster asked, why does your profile identify you as being straight? Why does the quoted sentence suggest you are single, when you variously identify yourself as being married and in an open relationship elsewhere?

One of the things we most value in playmates is honesty. We give it and expect it in equal amounts. Like others have mentioned in similar threads, I'm disgusted with "straight" males who have contacted me since I've discovered my interest in limited Bi activities and have updated our profile to so indicate. If it hinders our ability to meet new prospective playmates, so be it.

At least I won't wonder why it's so difficult to meet new people here...

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
If you are bi, why do you list yourself as straight? We search for bi guys who are local to us and when we travel. It is very frustrating because it is difficult to find many couples where the guy lists himself as straight. Too bad. They just miss a very good time.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(58 posts)
I find it difficult on here myself for a single Bi male to find a playmate. I'm married but the wife doesn't play and she gives me her permission to play. But it seems like so many aren't interested because you are Bi or they want a couple or they want someone younger. When I contact some couples they say the wife doesn't play anymore it is just the male looking for some play. It takes no time to update your profile to keep it current.

Westerville OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I well thought out personal email which includes face pics is number one. Also making sure you thoroughly read profiles before you waste your time writing.

I would choose something other than a butt picture. Just personally....and I mean just us not speaking for others but though we are a both bi couple......with rare exception, a pic like that is a turnoff. Neither one of us are butt people when it comes to guys.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Best way to get things going