Best positions for bi foresome : Swingers Discussion 82095
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBest positions for bi foresome
TOPIC: Best positions for bi foresome
Created by: biandbi804
Original Starting post for this thread:
It seems difficult to get all four engaged in really good sex with four. At least that is our experience. Three is easy, but with four, someone seems to be left out to a degree. Maybe we just haven't hit on some good position/activities for bi couples in a foursome that others have. Any suggestions! Thanks! R & A
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We just had a weekend date and no one had a free hand, mouth, or anything. It was just fantastic. No one was left out, and all were included. I was the more nervous in the group so at first the focus was on me. I straddled my husband the other couple each came to one side and started caressing, kissing, us etc. my husbands hand was in her and she was moaning and whispering in my ear (very erotic) while rubbing his balls, my husband was kissing our breasts together, her husband was doing the same and I had my hand on him stroking him. This just set off an endless HOT night where everyone was the center of attention at every turn and everyone was involved and close the entire evening.

Fort Morgan CO

Username hidden
(26 posts)
Thanks all! We are getting some good ideas and coaching! Any more suggestions will be appreciated... and tried out! R & A

Calabash NC

Username hidden
(73 posts)
We would have to say with the wives 69ing and the guys screwing the others wife. Once all have cum at least once the guys can have creampie for desert. You can also reverse that and have the wives wearing strap-ons ;>)

It's all fun!!

Mount Wolf PA

Username hidden
(135 posts)
It seems difficult to get all four engaged in really good sex with four. At least that is our experience. Three is easy, but with four, someone seems to be left out to a degree. Maybe we just haven't hit on some good position/activities for bi couples in a foursome that others have. Any suggestions! Thanks! R & A

Calabash NC

Username hidden
(73 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Best positions for bi foresome