Being Bisexual : Swingers Discussion 1920641031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBeing Bisexual
TOPIC: Being Bisexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A bit late on this post, but would like to put in my 2 cents... I identify as bi in our profile here because I want everyone to know who they're truly dealing with, and because anyone who would be offended or freaked out about my sexuality isn't someone I really have any interest in hearing from. There are only a handful of people who know about my being bisexual outside of people we play with. I don't think that coming out to everyone in my life would benefit me in any way whatsoever and would certainly cause problems with some of them. My sexuality is, and should be, important only to myself and my partners.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
eager

I agree with u it's the cock that is what makes me hard not the guy attached to it. If a guy flirts not really sure I want to flirt back

But if he shows me his cock all hard and sexy I know I'd wanna lick it

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Its funny because Im Bisexual and it seems that most people think that means you will have ex with any guy.. NOT SO! I prefer she-males and trannies but a really well built beautiful man can be wonderful to be with. Also, Im very particular, to the point where I don't meet as many men as id like.. It seems most people, couples with bi woman and self proclaimed straight men, will shun you if you say your bi.. Woman are allowed their freedom but men seem to be expected to not have the same freedom... My ex-wife would have flipped if i told her i was bi while we were married. Years later she says she wouldnt care..go figure?

Reno NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We have found it's much less about race and more about age. When we're young we worry about the stigma and what others will say. As we get ol... ahem, more mature, we finally break that habit and become who we want to be.

anecdotal evidence from our 10 years expereince seems to be pretty equal across the board.

Lewisville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Most of the AA guys who have contacted me about bi play have not identified themselves as bi. This has also been true of white guys, but not as much. I believe AA guys face even more pressure than most to avoid being identified as bi, so it would not be surprising if they were less likely to so identify themselves. I find that frustrating, because I find myself highly attracted to AA and mixed couples .

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Like John said, it's all about ones environment. One is most likely to express it when one feels safe to do so.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
@curiousj the wife knows all about me she knows my goal is a find a bicpl to where all 4 of us play with each other and become regulars as well as friends

its true depending on what region they reside in they may be apt to publically announce their bisexuality or not but even those that can't and have to be on the "down low" still fringe more towards men being bi than women

I for one technically am bisexual yes I have played with men "orally" giving and receiving and will again but I have to play straight majority of the time cause when others hear that I am bi its like oh hell no lets move on even those the women are bi and they had no problems...they automatically think I'm just going to start playing with his cock in the middle of that, I love pleasing the women as well and can stick using my tongue on them but I know from experience that many women love riding a cock and having a tongue please them at the same time and for the guys having someone lick their balls while they are being ridden makes it better

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
The culture of Baptists and Pentecostals are less likely to admit bi-curiosity or bi-specialty in the southern states than other subcultures that exist in America. Central and Latin American cultures seem to accept some expression of bi-sexuality without denouncing it as immoral.

Bi-sexuality is a dangerous wave to ride for many couples.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
unow i thought that is why we r all here for are sexual pleasures. i am shor that you dont make luv to your wife the same way eavery time would you. and i thak the % of black & white bi man r about the sam we just wont say it. and we luv to play with black couples as will as white...

Easley SC
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I think that ur wife being able to accept and enhance the sexual experience as ur sex life grows as a couple is significant. when ur wife accepts and encourages ur honesty as u confide in her how cock turns u on makes it better

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: Being Bisexual