Being Bisexual : Swingers Discussion 1920641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBeing Bisexual
TOPIC: Being Bisexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think most of the bi men in couples are hiding that fact from their wives moreso than the outside world. I never told my wife about my bi thoughts until the situation happened in a 3som with a lot of alcohol involved and he and I ended up into things not even realizing she was watching. Apparently we thought she left. But were too drunk to notice.

The next day she asaked me "was it the alcohol or do you think you like it" I told her the truth that I did like it. Much to my relief she said "awesome cause it was a major turn on". The next day we changed me from straight to bi on our profiles and the rest is history.

But its something that even though we were open with eachother I would have been reluctant to come out with in just talking for fear it would have scared her.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Caroline30907, well said, I couldn't agree more.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(358 posts)
all the replies have been great and I understand how you see things....its cool that so many bi cpls have contacted us since we began posting here in the forums vs it just being on our profile....

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Couldn't agree more, in later life my buddy did each other after a night of play with the girls, no big deal really. i'd tried it as a teen but as you say I'd be queer in a small town so never again. Would not have a problem if all are on board an it just happens to my all feel good.

Sandy Springs GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
About 50% of the white guys who say they are straight turn out to be bi when they see that I use my strap-on on guys. So, we have a large group of guys on our list that we invite to our bi swing parties. However, black guys seem much more reluctant to give you any indication they are bi until I ask them directly. So, it has been much harder to find a group of black guys for our bi swing parties. But, we have, and we all have great times.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Well said Doc

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Applauds Doc!

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
Amen Doc!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(358 posts)
A bit late on this post, but would like to put in my 2 cents... I identify as bi in our profile here because I want everyone to know who they're truly dealing with, and because anyone who would be offended or freaked out about my sexuality isn't someone I really have any interest in hearing from. There are only a handful of people who know about my being bisexual outside of people we play with. I don't think that coming out to everyone in my life would benefit me in any way whatsoever and would certainly cause problems with some of them. My sexuality is, and should be, important only to myself and my partners.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
eager

I agree with u it's the cock that is what makes me hard not the guy attached to it. If a guy flirts not really sure I want to flirt back

But if he shows me his cock all hard and sexy I know I'd wanna lick it

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
TOPIC: Being Bisexual