Being Bisexual : Swingers Discussion 1920641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBeing Bisexual
TOPIC: Being Bisexual
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL - Well said, Joey! There are a lot of people on this site who make all kinds of assumptions based on their perceptions of emotionally charged keywords like 'bisexual' and 'cheater'. It must be nice to be so connected to the 'truvth'. Or maybe not. :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(387 posts)
Part of it is that.

The other part is that when some people hear bi, they think gay. Then they picture someone dressed like the village people bending over for anybody that walks by.

So they will come on here and say they dont want bi men because of the "risk"

To them bi = gay = disease

In reality I believe very few men are really straight. 9 out of 10 emails we get from single men are listed as straight but looking to play bi with us. Half the couples we get that the guy is listed as straight, want to play bi. Then the couple halves that email wanting to play bi but dont want their wife to know.

Then on top of all of that, the male halves of the couples that we DO meet who ask to meet me one on one and dont even want MY wife to know.

So putting "No bi men" on your profile does nothing but encourage bi men to click straight. Then you wont exclude them.

Same as "No cheaters" Does nothing but encourage guys to claim to be single.

I understand people have preferences and they have a right to state them in their profiles. But the reality is, its not having the desired outcome.

Unless you are taking a long time to get to know someone personally. And spending a lot of time with them before playing. You know only what they tell you.

There are much better ways to go about it and find out what you really want to know.

For a long time there was this young hot guy who I know for fact had HIV. No question. Yet he would post on CL as a "first timer" looking to try a guy.

He was gay. But say he was bi.

Ive seen tons of couples who post on here. Bareback only. and NO BI MEN.

They would have no problem having this mid 20s, hot, six pack, hung, "straight" guy over for bareback play.

Yet wouldnt touch me with a 10 foot pole because of the "risk" though the extent of my "exposure" is sharing a little oral on the same dick as my wife is licking.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
We're both just happy to see more guys willing to put bi or bi curious on their profiles, even if they do not plan on doing anything with the guy....for some reason people think bi guys can't party straight, but if bi women can party straight why can't the guys....its all good though we're all here to have sexual raw passion hot and heavy fun.

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I agree with Joey's assessment. I think most of us would fall into the category of 'if it feels good, then do it". That being said, there are those guys that would wretch at the thought of somehow getting pleasure from a another male.

I would guess that there are a proportional number of AA men as to white men that are bi, or bi friendly. The 'myth' of the black male (virile, manly, alpha type with a big dick) in this country/culture makes it difficult for black males to open up. Just my opinion.

Jacksn Belden OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Like the kinsey studies and such. I believe there is a range.

Guys who seek it out and crave it Guys who like it but dont make it a priority

Then, I think to explain why we get such a big volume of "straight men" you have guys that just arent "turned off" by it. The "whatever, it feels good" types. To be in bed with a hot chick and also have a little fun with the guy, it all feels good and why not.

Thats what I believe most of the guys we get fit into.

Then you have guys who its flat out a turn-off. The idea, they just find gross. No hot girl involved will change that.

And my point has always been, that last group is the minority.

Me. Im just a hyper sexual person. I dont put a lot of thought into it. I see no reason not to do something thats fun or feels good. Its behind closed doors, its private. And while I dont seek it out. If it were me and a guy friend hanging out by ourselves. And he wanted to hang out naked instead of watching tv. Ok by me. But I can find fun in most any situation.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Well, I, for one, definately agree with you Joey. I would further say that I believe that everyone is potentially bi, whether they are aware of it or not.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(387 posts)
Many disagree but Ill keep saying it. I believe MOST men are somewhat bi. Not all. But most.

Some may be "situationally bi" meaning, cool with touching and oral during a mfm 3 some but wouldn't seek out a man on their own.

Others are all about it.

Im basing this opinion on the fact that when you do a search of my area, both when we lived in another state and now......MOST of the single men have contacted us and MOST of those have expressed interest in how we prefer to play.

Since we don't REQUIRE bi play. But make it known its on the top of our list, we do sometimes get guys that want straight only. But its not many.

With couples. We get A LOT of men from couples wanting to meet without their wives because they're afraid to confess their bi interests.

We also get a lot of couples listed as straight that are really bi.

And probably half the couples we get do express that the man is straight and they want no male male contact.

But our experience on here and other sites has changed my mind. I used to believe that bi men were the minority. But not anymore.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I get many emails and chat request from men in couple profiles. Most all say they are really bi or curious but can't tell there wife. I do find very few african american men with bi on their profile

Portland OR
Username hidden
(7 posts)
means twice the fun when we find other fun couples

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I agree with you Joey, and think you are so lucky that you can share this with your wife!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(387 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Being Bisexual