Being Bisexual : Swingers Discussion 192064
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBeing Bisexual
TOPIC: Being Bisexual
Created by: daynjay
Original Starting post for this thread:
was just curious about this, do you majority of you think certain races or genders are less inclined to tell others their bisexual? For example are afro-american males less likely to put on their profile they are bi than caucasian males whereas famales of any race have no problem with announcing they are bisexual. Or is there specific stereotypes that others believe in the LS?

Just wondering what your opinions are not trying to cause an agruement or problems, for I'm an Afro-American male who plays bi and straight for its all about the sexual pleasures we can give each.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@joey...rather than go into all that I enjoyed or agreed with in your posts, can I just nominate you for President instead? Lol

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Well as a 46 year old white male, who has always considered himself very straight, I don't tell anybody outside our playmates that I'm curious. And curious is not a real good term for me either. I don't want a relationship with a guy, or to kiss a guy. I am only interested in performing oral on another guy and have him perform oral on me. If he doesn't want to, but is ok with me doing him that's fine too. I could only suck another guy with my wife there and never without her. I have performed oral on two guys, once each. I enjoy it and look forward to doing it again. But I don't feel bi or any different than I did before I did it. The Mrs. and I talked about just being honest on our profile and saying I was curious to help find other similar couples. Not that we won't play with another couple that has a straight male, but just wanted people on SLS to know. I don't feel comfortable with anyone outside our play friends knowing my sexual desires. But even though my wife is very bi, she doesn't want everybody to know she is either.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Which is how I play.

I dont do buttsex. I dont do anything hardcore. A little light touching, oral sharing, thats the extent of it.

Unfortunately that excludes us from some couples that would otherwise be compatible. Even though that play isnt required, and I wouldnt even think about doing anything like that unless the situation called for it.

The good thing is we're not starving for incoming emails otherwise I would change to straight on here and not think twice.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
the one thing that is a dead give away is the pics, if you see the people of the profile playing with multiple people in different pics at different times and you see no condoms but their profile says always they are playing a game.....I rather have people say we have played with and without its more honest and up front but at the same time if they are heavy in oral sex are they using dental dam to go along with the condoms....there are many things to take into account...we are open and honest with all who ask and are potential sexual partners

we have meet many couples who have said we would play with us but because I have listed myself as bi they choose not....the funny thing is yes I have do (every now and again) do bi things but there are certain things during playing that being comfortable with my own sexuality and them with theirs makes it easy....for example the woman riding a hard one reverse cowgirl and I'll lick is one of my favorite things because it usually gets her off, nothing to do with the guy but if he happens to slip out I will not be afraid to touch it and put him back in to ensure we all continue our enjoyment

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
Same here.

I make a lot of bold points in the forums that sometimes set people back a little.

But its just from my experience. And my experience, right with my own eyes, tells me the opposite of what supposedly is the norm.

You say condoms in the forums and 9 out of 10 are "always a must no exceptions"

Then why when we meet people do 9 out of 10 try to avoid them? Are we just everyones exception?

Everyone says ddfree. Who REALLY verifies that? If you put it in your profile its good enough for almost everyone.

Almost all males are straight... Then why can I click "who's on" right now and be very hard pressed to find a male or a couple that has not emailed us and been cool with bi play?

Does my previous state and now Nashville, just happen to have all the bi men concentrated right around us?

The fact is if you are regular swingers you are in a world of mystery and have to accept that. Unless you take the time to become close friends with everyone before you play....You dont know anything.

We just assume the opposite with most things to protect ourselves.

We assume that "inactive couple" hits the club every weekend. We assume everyone we meet that tries to bareback with us, does it with everyone. We assume the "bi curious first timer" has had weekends that he has to sleep on his stomach.

We do the best we can to talk to people, screen them, get an idea of their activities, and then rubber up when we play.

None of it is foolproof. But it works for us so far.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
This site doesn't allow explicit pics other than personal galleries, but another site we are members of have profiles that list "always" for condoms and then have several explicit pics clearly showing otherwise.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
You got that right Joey.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Good point.

I realize its just preference, but I see it as "penalizing the honest". Not saying I think we're missing out on anyone, we prefer people who think like we do anyway.

This lifestyle is full of lies top to bottom.

Orientation Experience Age Weight Pictures Condoms Stds Penis size Intentions

You name it you find it.

How many "34" year old males that contact us, since 35 is a popular cutoff for younger couples. Some haven't been 34 for 15 years when you see the pics.

Women posting pics "before the 3 kids". Then getting upset when you thought a bikini body was showing up and shes 100lbs heavier. Same can be said with men.

Everyone claims an 8 inch penis, when statistically only a tiny percent can have one.

Ive mentioned condoms before. Everyone claims to use them, yet look at the long faces and hard on problems as soon as we bring them out.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I find it amusing that most of the people who won't play with a couple that has a bi male have unknowingly *already played* with several who listed themselves as straight. Statistically, if you have played with 10 different couples, 2 or 3 or more of those guys have had a cock in their mouth (or other places) at some point. The homophobes get all pissy when that is pointed out.

And still we see anti-bi sentiment everywhere. I agree with Joey's post also. And there are further errors not discussed -- like condom use in the LS. The anti bi crowd will read the articles about condom failure rate and infection among the bi/gay population as if they were the same, but neglect to read the part that shows much of the condom failure rate is to deliberate or ignorant misuse (like using a condom twice, unrolling it before putting it on, starting to put it on backwards accidentally then turning it over, opening the package with sharp objects, and the list goes on).

Humans are pansexual. If they weren't, guys wouldn't be shoving it into baked goods and women wouldn't be banana- or cucumberphiles.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
cant we all just get along and be nekked?

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Being Bisexual