BS couples : Swingers Discussion 515521011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBS couples
TOPIC: BS couples
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
if you had bs page on the site,80% of the pleople would be gone.of couse at lease you would know who is real.lol.oh and the ones that never anser there e-mails,lets don't forget ,i guess most of them or not real too..but the ones that do and we have met or great,so it is worth all the other bs you go thru.now we will go back to being nice,just have to throw a fit once in a while okkkkk. oh any real bi females out .she would like to have one on one with someone close,now and again.she is a nice lady and very bi. i (male) want be there,or even in the house,or heck i can leave town if need be.hehe. hope every one is having fun on the site,we do,of couse it is more fun off the site and when we get you both in the bedroom.lol.HAPPY HALOWEEN

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Danny if everyone did that we wouldn't have a use for the delete button.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
I do enjoy camming with people to far away to meet. I recently had a great time camming with a woman in Ohio. I wouldn't even mind someone just asking if they can watch. I just want people to be up front with what they want, and what they will do. If you just want to look at pics, say so. I don't care who looks at a picture of my ass...

I guess I just have to learn how to weed out the BS artist from the genuine people.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
I have to admit, it gets old with all the offers to CAM. If I want to CAM, I will on my time, and usually not on SLS. But when I am asked all day long, I am seriously not in the mood. I have it in my profile that I am not interested in trading pics or CAming, but people do not read unfortunately. Most of the guys can't say more than three things before they ask the CAM question, and usually they don't have pics. Some even say they do not have a CAM, but can watch. And the wife is always someplace else or busy. LOL, come on now! Get real!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Ironicly as I was reading Matts post...blamo....chat invite from some str8 guy no less with a 2 sentence profile... Doesnt ANYBODY read profiles? Even with privacy on these guys get through! To quote Charlie Brown"AUGGGGGG!"

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Thats why we dislike chatting with people online. Its been our experience that people using this feature are just horny guys trying to get their rocks off at the moment. We limit using the chat to people we've corresponded with a few times or friends we've already met. bi always chris and sue

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Seems like everytime I get invited to a private chat by a "couple", it's the "husband". Hee proceeds to tell me all these great things "they" are into. Usually he wants to see pics, or a cam show. Never hear from"them" again. Maybe this site needs an "Uncertfied" label for these people...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: BS couples