BO : Swingers Discussion 110022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBO
TOPIC: BO
Created by: honrydevils The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Lets just say that you would think if you are going to have sex with another person you would brush your teeth"

You should no brush your teeth/floss within about 4 hours of having sex especially with someone new/unknown.

The mouth can be a portal for an STD.. Brushing opens up the mouth to the blood stream in many cases.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Lets just say that you would think if you are going to have sex with another person you would brush your teeth, use Listerine and wash your ass. But I have turned down play with more than one man because I went to kiss him and his mouth smelled like dirty ass and I won't go there with one individual that smelled like he seriously needed a couple of showers. Again, I could not even touch him. I mean seriously.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
What's that song... "I smell sex and candy." ;)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Some ethnic groups don't use soap. Is that what you mean? or are you talking about lifestylers?

Tell me It isn't so.

smile

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Wow, personally I haven't noticed this, but will say that it is summertime, people sweat more (naturally) with the heat and humidity, than in the winter. Some can bath in deodarant and still carry an odor. You are what you eat as well, that plays a part of what kind of odor your body produces.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12107 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: BO