Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples BI vs STRAIGHT
TOPIC: BI vs STRAIGHT
Created by: HardnWetDuo The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Amen Stiffbreeze !!!

Yukon OK
Username hidden
(8 posts)
BiOrgy, pat disagreed with your belief, which is his right, and you responded with a snide comment that you would not be interested in him, anyway. I don't think he meant it as an affront to you or your way of life. You seem to think if he does not believe as you, he's shit and should not be in here.

This is simply a discussion forum where people that think about these topics express their views. Responses like yours will convince others that your opinions are uninformed, irrelevant, and certainly to be ignored.

Is that what you want?

Shingle Springs CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Pen, I'm not sure I agree that everyone is bi to some extent but I understand the argument and agree it holds some merit. I also agree with bicouple469 that someone that bashes bi or gay people have latent bi tendencies their not willing to face.

WoodsCpl3, the idea that a straight person could not be satisfied by someone that is bi has got to be one of the stupidest suggestions I've ever heard. I believe the opposite must be true. Someone that is open-minded and honest enough about being bi would be much more expansive in their satisfying abilitity simply from their more adventurous nature.

I doubt you've had any complaints.

Shingle Springs CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I don't know what the original question was. I only saw bicouple469's response. But if HardnWetDuo suggested that bi people have MPD, I really don't think they belong in here.

HardnWet, if you read this, you should realize that the need to judge others arises out of the way we judge ourselves. We project what we think of ourselves on other people. This is not the ignorant, tight-ass club. There are plenty of newgroups and other websites that specialize on slashing at people and, if that is your bent, you'd be more comfortable there.

I'm sorry to sound harsh but judging others is a big hot button with me. If I'm off base here, please accept my apology.

Shingle Springs CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I love the answer here I saw the question but for me it was not a question Because is like what is first the egg or the chicken E

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(179 posts)
That's a loaded question, it asks for judgment on a large group of people based on one small aspect.

It's obvious that they are curious, they asked a question. The question concerns bisexuality. If one and one is two, then they are bi-curious, but I doubt they'll admit it in that wording.

If you really want to know which is better in the sack, try a few of each, make your own comparisons, and formulate your own answer.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
HardnWet....If you know all the answers, then why ask questions. Typically people that go out of their way to attack or insult a particular group, IE...bi, gay, transgendered, etc... is generally because there are some deep seated fears that they themselves may possess, some of those same tendencies. People who are secure in who they are, don't find the need to attack others for being different, or do they even give it much thought. As for your comments regarding bi people being bi, because they have multiple personalities, and also desire animals, that is just plain offensive. As to your question, who cares which is better.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: BI vs STRAIGHT