Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › BI guys who only meet couples
TOPIC: BI_guys_who_only_meet_couples
Created by: headley2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well for the last few months I have been on as a bi male. I have had lots of people contact me and seems there are a lot of guys who want to have a bi experience but there lady is not into it, yet they are listed as a couple and always ask I keep it between us. I am ok with that but some of them seem to get pissed when I say I only meet with couples and not with single guys. I truly am bi but I need some female interation too. How do others feel about this?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
The challenge (I find, as a bi male playing solo) is you making the right choices as well as not being type-cast. I had one couple I played with, he got pissed off and told me "your one of those guys who would suck a dick to fuck a guys wife"...not really true. I have no problem getting laid (I'm married and meet women easily). He said it was "supposed to be about him", but his wife asked me to fuck her !! Sounds like they have a communication problem...

Another thing that happens often is a couple listing themselves as having a straight male, but he asks about playing bi alone...why the secret ? Or a guy listed as bi, saying they only play as a couple, and he wants to meet and play with me first "to see if he thinks I'm a fit for his wife". I agree, and say, "lets meet socially first, the three of us, and then if we all like one another, I well meet you solo with the hope of meeting you as a couple later". Of-course, I never hear back.....

In a perfect world, I would love (and have had) a steady relationship with a couple that embraces bi males and has fun with them. I had a few multi-year relationships with those kinds of people, but they are tough to find for sure....here, Craigs, A-F-F or elsewhere. My search continues.

Clifton NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
As the male half here. I will tell you too many of the guys single or not say anything to try and get to my wife so I do filter the guys and say I want to meet before I bring the wife in. Not to play but meet to vet them before hand. It is hard to find a truly honest bi man or couple on here

Clermont FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Glad I am not the only one to experience these issues. I never want to help anyone cheat and now that I have gotten my wife into the lifestyle I definitely don't want to involve anyone who might cause us friction. I learned a lot as a single male on here and we take a very cautious approach to the lifestyle because of it.

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Finding couples interested is easy, find a couple you like and want is difficult. I have met a lot of couples but trying to find that couple that wants friendship as well isbwhat I want to find

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(93 posts)
I have been with couples and a couple single guys and I think it comes down to your comfort level. I Just feel more comfortable with a couple.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Keep trying couples are out here who want to have and welcome Bi play no matter what sex....

Sheboygan WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We had some fun with others in the past but she is not able now. We discussed many things over the years and one was bisexual interest. She had many opportunities when we played and did enjoy several female playmate experiences. I never had although we did discuss my interest. Once she couldn't play any longer she said I should find a couple to play with. I was very lucky. I found a couple that were both bi. This gave me the opportunity to explore what I had fantasized about for a long time. It lived up to all my thoughts. I totally enjoyed it for the two years that we played together. I would love to find another nice, clean, normal couple in the area that would be interested in getting together.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Jamie,

You hit the nail on the head when it comes to what I have experienced when getting contacted by some couples and what I prefer regarding having a woman in play when playing.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(117 posts)
OH, I know exactly what you are talking about. I get a lot of emails from couples where it is just the man wanting to meet. I love sucking cock very much but, I love having a woman there to watch and join in. I prefer woman and do not want to just have a man. I am amazed at all the males in couples who want to go out on their own and have bi sex without the wife or partner knowing.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(93 posts)
I won't help a guy cheat on his wife. Period. The lifestyle isn't about cheating.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(117 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 13
TOPIC: BI guys who only meet couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.