BI guys who only meet couples : Swingers Discussion 56519
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesBI guys who only meet couples
TOPIC: BI guys who only meet couples
Created by: headley2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well for the last few months I have been on as a bi male. I have had lots of people contact me and seems there are a lot of guys who want to have a bi experience but there lady is not into it, yet they are listed as a couple and always ask I keep it between us. I am ok with that but some of them seem to get pissed when I say I only meet with couples and not with single guys. I truly am bi but I need some female interation too. How do others feel about this?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Doode your right, red flag it is. Fire its seems that the guys all want to keep it quiet and just want it between us. I have had some not believe that I am bi but never really want to meet seperate, most just say guys have to play first then if its right the lady will join the fun.I am ok with that as long as she is there and really exist.

Perkasie PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
The best policy truly is honesty. If that's what you like and need then best to just keep being honest and wait for a couple. Why force anything or do something your not interested in?

On the flip side:

I do know and have partaken of times when the guy "checked" out the other guy first to ensure he's truly bi, then the lady can join in the second time after that. You have to understand many couples hear from "bi" guys who really just want the lady.

Were any of the offers like that?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Well for the last few months I have been on as a bi male. I have had lots of people contact me and seems there are a lot of guys who want to have a bi experience but there lady is not into it, yet they are listed as a couple and always ask I keep it between us. I am ok with that but some of them seem to get pissed when I say I only meet with couples and not with single guys. I truly am bi but I need some female interation too. How do others feel about this?

Perkasie PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: BI guys who only meet couples