Are All Sexual People Bisexual : Swingers Discussion 174472
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesAre All Sexual People Bisexual
TOPIC: Are All Sexual People Bisexual
Created by: ErosHolistic The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol,, I dont play with those outside my network of lifestyle friends, so if it was just a group of my friends I would have no problem with lites out but I dont see the point of it either. If we are friends and meeting for sex I like the way you look, we know each other well by this time. No need for the lites out. So, if I were invited to a party with others I had not known before I would decline. And, yes I realize your post isnt about playing with the lites out really.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2196 posts)
I have to reply, after reading SWEET's comment, WHY would you consent to sex with someone you couldn't trust to wear a condom in the first place. Trust has to be at the forefront of any meeting. Light's on or off, No has to mean no, wether it be to wear a condom or where to put the penis.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
10 years ago I would've answered with a resounding NO! I considered myself extremely sexual and extremely straight. Now days I'd have to answer yes, all are, though many keep that part repressed. Looking back, the only thing that changed is I let go of all the societal standards that were hammered into me my entire life, and came to learn it's simply a physical activity, it doesn't change who or what you are.

Now all the homophobes can line up, pound their chests, and proudly declare how wrong I am and how straight they are. 10 years ago I would've been right there with yas.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(401 posts)
I'm not sure that the dark room scenario was meant literally... I may be wrong but I took it as... If you had no idea if the other person was male or female...

But if a few of my friends, that I trusted, were all naked in a dark room... COUNT ME IN!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I dont play in dark rooms because of not trusting that condoms are being used. Unless I am friends with them for a very long time and I know we are all on the same page, and then why have the lights off? LOL. I like to see who I am fucking.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2196 posts)
"So I ask, in a pitch dark room do you really care who is going down on you? I think most who were being honest would say no it doesn't matter. Gratification is the goal is most casual sexual encounters. " If it feels good -- go for it" "

I tend to agree. But then again... I play bi with couples so I may be a bit biased. When in Rome....

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Never though it would happen but it did and it was fun for both, wives didn't seen to mind. Can't wait to try again.

Sandy Springs GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I answer with a question. Since many people irrespective of gender don't care for anal let's leave that issue on the side for the moment. So I ask, in a pitch dark room do you really care who is going down on you? I think most who were being honest would say no it doesn't matter. Gratification is the goal is most casual sexual encounters. " If it feels good -- go for it"

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
In my opinion the answer is yes, at least potentially. We all have male and female chromosones and we all have a male and female emotional side whether we are aware of it or not. Where we are on the scale between straight and gay depends on the many factors that make us who we are.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Oh , well yes a strong reaction indicates surprise or a repressed feeling . Since he shouldn't be surprised you are there I think you are right about a repressed feeling . I've been present when when men accidently touch or even stroke each other lol (sometimes it's hard to tell who is who) . The reaction has mostly been a laugh and "sorry bro" or "no homo" with the guys I've been with. I guess it could also mean that the whole experience is still unfamiliar and the person is just jumpy because they don't know what to expect.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Are All Sexual People Bisexual