Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Anal Sex
TOPIC: Anal_Sex
Created by: BICPLSWFL The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.
Reading these replies makes me want to get in on this action! ??

Tuscumbia AL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Never in my life did I ever think I could say anything about the subject. Done right there is no better felling during sex, Than having a nice cock filling your body that way. Do I ever wish it was normal for a married guy. And its even better with the female in charge of the sex telling us what to do!

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
I've only had fingers or a dildo inside so far, but it's been making me crave the real thing. On more than one occasion, I've cum from anal penetration without touching my penis. The sensations were absolutely incredible. Truly, it is a pleasure center!

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I (Diego) love it. Sarah knows how to hit my spot with the strap on, and always have me great orgasms. That made me want to try the real thing. Never been attracted to guys, but cocks in locker rooms became more and more tempting over time, hehe. After some years of playing with the idea I gave it a try and it was even better than the strap on. Well, the first one was not very memorable, but my other two experiences were awesome. I think I've been very lucky with the guys that fucked me because they had beautiful cocks and knew how tho use it too. One made me leave a small puddle of precum on my belly first and under me with doggiestyle. And the other one gave me many (not sure how many) body 'dry' orgasms in the same night... So, yes, I loved it and would definitely bottom again from time to time

Lake George MN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I have never been turned on by the idea of being a top or a bottom. I know this is going to sound strange given what I just said, but I have had anal sex once. I was with a bi couple and I was fucking the wife missionary style..... We were having a nice, long, slow fuck when her husband came up behind me and slowly slide himself in me. He had a very small cock. I don't know the exact size but I would guess 4 inches and not thick. He did not ask me before doing so, but I also did not stop him. I was in a state of ecstasy and really enjoying his wife's warm pussy wrapped around my cock. Her husband had entered me, but then stayed still, so when I slide out of her, his cock slide into me, and when I slid into her he slid out of me. It was truly one of the most amazing feelings I have ever had. The orgasm I had from it was a total body experience that lasted longer than any orgasm I have ever had. With all of this said you would think that I would want to do it again, but to date the situation has never felt right and I have just not been in the mood, so-to-speak,

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(117 posts)
We love anal sex! I love to use my strap on with my hubby or play friends. I love it when hubby fucks me and another guy is fucking him. I still remember when we were playing with another bi couple a few years ago. Us ladies had went to get another of wine ... when we walked back into the bedroom her hubby was on top of mine. Mine had his legs wrapped around her hubby's thighs. His cock was in my hubby's ass ... and he was fucking him good. Not hard and fast ... but nice and slow ... more passionately ... and my hubby had his hands gripped onto the other's ass ... pulling him in deeper. It was very hot and erotic! I guess some guys like to be fucked with their legs over the guy's shoulders ... but I like to see it more natural. But, back to what we saw ... they were both really enjoying it ... the look my my hubby's face ... I couldn't resist kissing him ... it was such a turn on watching. She was playing with her hubby's ass ... lubed and started fingering him. It wasn't long and he said he was going ... my hubby simply murmured ... "yes" ... and he did. OMG ... I loved it and of course he did too. We talk about this event still today and have played it out when the two of had sex many, many times. Thanks for reading.

Username hidden
(15 posts)
We have fantasized about this for awhile. This weekend we had our bi friends over, and while he was fucking my wife I asked her if I could fuck him and she said it was ok. I got behind him and slid my hard cock into his tight ass. It felt great and as soon as I came in his ass he came in her pussy. It was so hot can't wait to do it again!

Kernville CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hubby loves it ...??

Secane PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Many years ago I experienced being fucked. It was a very erotic experience. I remember I had no experience at all sucking a man (for that matter I have only one experience doing that now), and I didn't want my ignorance to be obvious. I also wanted to give as much pleasure as I could so I turned around and presented him my ass. I could feel his head enter me, and I couldn't believe I was getting fucked. I felt his shaft go all the way in and with only a couple of thrusts into me he came. I could barely feel it but I knew it was happeneing. I reached around and felt his cum on my ass.

I still look back on that as a very erotic experience. Under the right conditions I would do it again.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(84 posts)
I love anal. Nothing feels as good as getting the long deep penetation. I use a variety of toys when I can't get the real thing. Of course, I also like to give as well as recieve!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
TOPIC: Anal Sex
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.