Anal Sex : Swingers Discussion 41469
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesAnal Sex
TOPIC: Anal Sex
Created by: BICPLSWFL The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Many years ago I experienced being fucked. It was a very erotic experience. I remember I had no experience at all sucking a man (for that matter I have only one experience doing that now), and I didn't want my ignorance to be obvious. I also wanted to give as much pleasure as I could so I turned around and presented him my ass. I could feel his head enter me, and I couldn't believe I was getting fucked. I felt his shaft go all the way in and with only a couple of thrusts into me he came. I could barely feel it but I knew it was happeneing. I reached around and felt his cum on my ass.

I still look back on that as a very erotic experience. Under the right conditions I would do it again.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I love anal. Nothing feels as good as getting the long deep penetation. I use a variety of toys when I can't get the real thing. Of course, I also like to give as well as recieve!

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
wow,had my first anal.wow.he took it nice and slow ,but it wasn't long before my hips was coming up to meet his thurst.then he cum in me ,oh my.then when wife got home i told her about it and we had some great sex,she got so turn on when i told her all the details.hehe YES THIS IS THE MALE,HEHE,not a virgan any more

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We are certainly the Bend Over Boyfriend and Bend Over Girlfriend couple :)

Ella and Darren

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I enjoy it when Mrs Ravenarena uses a strap-on & does me analy. I have not yet had anal sex with a male. Though Mrs Ravenarena & I have done anal a few times.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
we've played with toys strap-ons and more. Now hoping to find a gentle male to penetrate me. She wants to watch me get it. Of course I would return the favor. :)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Amen to that we love it also...Jeni love to give it to me... realy turns her on and me...anyone interested..let us know.....Jeni.Roy

Lakewood CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
we are both into anal with toys or boys...nothing turns her on more than to see 2 men together anally...knowing she's getting them next...

Webster NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Anal Sex