Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 217   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cool, thanks for the vote of confidence! That make 4 official...lol

Anything to add more spice and intrigue to "people play" can be fun.

Any others who might get onboard with this?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Hey ready, looks like you have coined a new term. I don't necessarily agree with how you got to that number but it does work. We are all for 77!

Littlestown PA
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Well....... Since most forum topics tend to generate a polar effect... for or against many posted topics and proposals, it could be inferred that this proposal meets with some degree of support.

With well over 200 views and no comments to the contrary, it seems the idea is perhaps worth consideration. Most people comment either in support of or opposition to what is posted. No one is ever shy about talking and stating their issues when they don't agree with a particular perspective.

One thing is fairly certain when you see a jersey with 77 on it your mind will most likely flash to this activity from now on.

This is much the same as your minds' inability to block out or not think about your best friend posing for a picture in a purple negligee when are told to block that thought.

So it would be nice to start seeing more people wearing a 77 jersey's necklaces, rings, t-shirts, hats etc. to club and group events if this is an activity that you find appealing. There are virtually no people saying they don't like this activity so far on this thread.

I'm suggesting when this becomes widely accepted it will be much easier to say "we enjoy 77" or "would you be interested in 77" or "do you 77?" than going to 69 and 1 from behind.

At the start only those in the know will be hip to your intent. Eventually it will be as understood and common place as 69 is now.

Only time will tell... So, If you start seeing more 77's out there please report back to this topic thread of your observations. If nothing else it can be a conversation starter.

So why not retire those 69 jersey's and other apparel and start sportin those 77's!!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I propose a name change for this topic (and activity)

Consider re naming this activity as 77

Why 77 you may ask

Simply 77 is 8 more than 69

You certainly get ATE more with this activity!!

So shall 77 be the designation from now on?

So you'll know what all those seemingly innocent people wearing athletic shirts with 77 on them are all thinking about and looking for!

We've got 2 votes YES

Let's make it unanimous

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I really enjoy doing this position but only when I'm the one behind. Doggy style with a tongue on my balls...it's kind of an amazing sensation. #ohfacemaker

Ann Arbor MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It's my favorite with a couple! Creampie, please!

South Bend IN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I love doing it with a couple

Decatur IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We love it too lots of fun for all

Bremen GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Damn Brickcity Id luv to lick her while you stuff her. Nothing like licking pussy filled with a hot cock.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
brickcitycouple, sounds like you had a very hot time, welcom to the workd of b!i :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 217   End
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind