69, and 1 from behind : Swingers Discussion 1737981041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couples69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 207   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, that's not going to happen. It doesn't even make sense. 77 is 69 but you get 8 (ate) more. 69 and 1 from behind means the girl is eating or blowing, getting eaten, and getting fucked at the same time, which is no more or less than she'd be getting eaten if she were in a basic 69 with 1 other person.

The only way this 77 thing would actually be accurate is if 2 people were eating a girl out at the same time. I'll gladly eat my g/f out with another woman, but most definitely not with another dude. Not my style.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
That configuration would still qualify as 77!

(when ever people are getting"ATE" more seems reasonable under this terminology)

Same for 3 guys in the same configuration. Even a "daisy chain with 3.

Pretty much any configuration with 3 where all 3 are getting oral simultaneously.

Yep 77........ what a concept!

The idea is for everyone to start using the term "77"

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I think this is a 70

I just thought of that I would love to be 69'n with a cock in me, Not her

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
I just thought of that I would love to be 69'n with a cock in me, Not her

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
No, 68 is: "you do me and I'll owe you one!" :-)

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
cplo

No, I don't want to rename the thread.

Theoretically I was proposing that since it is cumbersome and very forward in a social situation such as a meet and greet, to find out this information it could be a subtle statement to those in the know that you play this way. This immediately provide a topic of conversation. Now, arguably some people I know would not hesitate to ask striaght out and if that's their style so be it. I make no judgments.

For those are choose to be more subtle in their game play, this could be an option if we as a collective chose to adopt this as a form of convention.

Therefore wearing clothing that says 77 could immediately identify someone who enjoys this type of play if they're in the LS. As to the practical useage, in the position of the 3 people it allows the participants the opportunity to litterally get "more" oral play.

It's meant to be a subtle signal to folks who would be aware, that this person enjoys something in common with you. If they ar not clued in it gives one the opportunity to spice up the conversation and perhaps make a connection.

<scenario>

At a meet & greet you being the informed playmates you are, walk in wearing a 77 hat, pin, necklace ,ring, jersey or what have you, when some attractive couple walks up and asks..what's with the 77? You could reply "if you like 69 you'll love 77 and drop it there (you big teases..lol) or go further. You get the idea.

Then take it from there!

No big deal here... just thought 77 could be useful to some. Besides, my 69 jersey need to be replaced..lol. My next one may be 77.

So if you see us or someone else wearing a 77 icon item, why not flash your 77 ring...lol.... It cuddnt hoit..lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
isn't 1 behind 69 ... 68 ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
I don't get it. I get the whole 77 thing....heard that joke when I was a teen....haha, it's a play on words....8 = ate....hilarious. I just don't get how it applies to this particular sexual position, nor do I understand what the end game is here. You want to change the thread title and make jerseys with 77 on them?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Similar concept.

But I'm suggesting using 77 to take the place of 69 plus 1 from behind was not their intent.

It does seem to fit pretty well for us in this context! You definitely get ATE more. Just thinking it might be just the right fit for this (bi /bic) LS culture. So why not use it ..<smile>

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I read about the term "77" as meaning 69 & 8 more in a joke in Playboy magazine back when I was in high school.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 207   End
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind