Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
32 to 41 of 316
User Details are only visible to members.
cumjoinus's picture is SOOOO distracting. just sayin

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(467 posts)
We agree with CumJoinUs .that is the perfect way to 69.

Secane PA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
No complaints here either.200% all for it

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
No complaints here either.200% all for it

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
I definitely agree with cumjoinus. I love it that way as well.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(551 posts)
We love this position and when the guy is ready to cum he slides out of her and into my mouth to explode.

Username hidden
(107 posts)
This may be a bit off topic...not in MFM play...but FMF play. We have experienced this numerous times. 69 with a beautiful unicorn while my wife takes her from behind with her strap-on, and vice verse...she takes my wife. :-) However...we have talked about doing that in MFM scenario...and it does sound pretty hot. :-)

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I'm happy on either end of the 69 and 1 behind scene. Love to lick pussy and cock at same time or pound her while getting played with. It's my pleasure to satisfy my playmates. All it takes is an invite

Sumter SC
Username hidden
(105 posts)
One of the best positions for a 3 sum and it drives her wild.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(36 posts)
This is my favorite part of MFM bi play. I received my first facial in this position when the guy pulled out and painted my face with warm sticky cum. If you like this position, may I suggest a less restrictive option? My ultimate favorite position in between the legs of a couple who are engaged in the reverse cowgirl sexual position. I have freedom of my hands total access of both her clit and the back of his shaft. Tasting her from his cock is the best and when/if he slips out it takes just a second to take the cock fully in my mouth and taste her from his cock before guiding it back in for him. Wonderful topic!!!!

Beverly Hills CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
32 to 41 of 316
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.