69, and 1 from behind : Swingers Discussion 1737981031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couples69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 215   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually with this position, balls in the eyes becomes an issue for the bottom. I do like having my face in the action, but I think I prefer doing so with a reverse cowgirl on a sofa or chair or in the lazy dog position.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Ok bringing the thread all the way back around. To enter into this position, the bottom guy must know that he is going to come in contact with the top guys dick. Bottom can not get his tongue to her clit any other way unless he turns around and then it is not a 69. We have done this once and the top guy did love it. I was on bottom and I really did not enjoy myself. We do not do penetration without protection so all I tasted was latex

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
You're right about hijacking. It was not my intent, I apologize to the OP.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
The op mentions a guy also and we shouldn't hijack his thread too far. You asked for a vote and here it is. Doing a search for 69+1 will bring up a sexual concept. Doing a search on one of your numbers will bring up a car or a football jersey. The whole numbering system you are talking about is just an ancient joke anyway from the 70's. Wasn't supposed to be real. Just like Chinese Fast Food never really having One Hung Low. I doubt you would be able to force them to change either.

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
tampa,

How does yours work out if it's a man and a woman who are in a 69 and the 2nd woman is also doing the eatin? Simple.. ..it doesn't, your suggestion does not fit.

The concept is to find a simple term that everyone knows means not just 2 people in 69 but 3 people all engaged in oral sex plus. In much the same way 69 means 2 people engaged in oral sex. It does not limit the players to the same gender. There's no question about the position. The difference that makes the difference is with 77 or 88 there is an additional and optional dynamic of a cock in play in one hole or the other that is getting some tongue play simultaneously. Hence the need for a simple term to be accepted and used by all to describe this type of play.

So do you like 77? (the activity... if not necessarily the term) or just the same Do you enjoy 88? ( the activity )

Both 77 & 88 seem good simple candidates for this... Clear and simple.

With a bit of class not crass. As an aside:

When I was a younger man before I heard head to foot orientation for oral sex with only women, in my neck of the woods it was called "dog eat dog" quite crass and in fact kinda insulting. Nowa days 69 covers any 2 people orally gratifying each other simultaneously. One could equate 69 and 1 from behind as cumbersome as calling 69.... simultaneous oral sex. I'd take bets that no one here uses such graphic and cumbersome terminology but definitely do use 69. (I've never heard someone say 69 what) They know what.

As we all know 69 the activity has nothing what so ever to do with numbers plus or minus anything .....nor behind or in front of anything.

All it will take is for people to start using it and it will be as accepted as 69 is now.

So whether you enjoy 69, 77, or 88. Although my bias would be to hold 88 out to mean 4 people all hooked up getting it done. (that's me though YMMV)

Get out there an gitt er dun.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
My vote is 69 + 1, with the one being the extra cock. Who wants to settle on that one?

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(29 posts)
cplo

Sorry my last reply was directed to 16667 not you.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
cplo

Perhaps, not very often. Then again, I don't view every discussion as an argument.

If you have other questions of a personal nature, feel free to I M or email me. It's my opinion the middle of a thread is not the proper venue for such exchanges. As a reasonable person I hope you concur.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Alwaysready2pla, Have you ever lost an argument? :)

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Our suggestion was not intended to cause ill feelings or deep discussion or any other form of controversy.

We really don't care if we call that activity 77 or 88 (meaning everyone gets ate)

Anything less cumbersome and less crass than 69 & 1 from behind will work.

So what say we all settle on something new and pick one.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 215   End
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind