Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
2 to 11 of 316
User Details are only visible to members.
Rich if you two ever coming to our are let us know.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Wife wants to be the one on the bottom licking the girl as I fuck her from behind. Watching my cock going in and out of her, going from the girl into my wife's mouth then back...... ultimately we'd like to find a girl I can bareback so my wife can lick up my cum as it oozes out of the girl..... perchance to dream

Stratford CT
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I love this position! Either underneath or fucking her doggie, it's all good......

Howell MI
Username hidden
(17 posts)
It good to see both bi male and female enjoying this position. The beauty of being bi. You can try many different combinations and see what works.... can't wait!

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
We haven't done this yet but we're hoping to soon. I would love to be banging my wife from behind while another guy & her are in the 69 position. Pulling out to let him suck all of her juices off me sounds so hot!

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have comment on this so many times ... this is my fav position! I agree with rremm ... simply love a big cock fucking me while my clit is being licked!!!! One of the benefits of having a bi hubby!!! :)

Vilseck Bayern Germany
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I totally love having my clit licked and sucked while I got a nice big fat black dick fucking me...OMG...it is so hot and we now have a really great one we are playing with regularly.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(277 posts)
NHniceguy, like your attitude and I also think there are so many ways to get off other than penetration. Great profile, makes us want to visit New Hampshire.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(106 posts)
Hello to every one,I am a mature male,from New York City ,And I must say I love this position ,so I am looking to meet a couple who love this combination ,I will love to meet you guys ,thanks Bye.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
we'll be doing this tomorrow for our first time. Although it will be me fucking her from behind, while the other guy gets the view and lick.

In the past we have done a reverse cowgirl while he licked her and pulled me out and sucked me. We've been wanting to do the 69 and 1 behind ever since.

Sugar Land TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
2 to 11 of 316
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.