Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
2 to 11 of 275
User Details are only visible to members.
That's is by far the best fun, A close 2nd is 69 and 1 in the behind

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
We Love it.

Secane PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I remember reading about this in Penthouse Letters as a teenager and being really turned on by the idea. I masturbated for weeks over it (still do sometimes LOL).

Aside from some typical youthful explorations I've never had man-to-man sexual contact; the idea of a willing husband underneath as I slowly and deliberately penetrate his wife's sweet, sweet pussy while he licks at the both of us, fucking, gets me lubricated like a visit to Jiffy Lubeā„¢.

I would love to experience this.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to masturbate. :)

Username hidden
(58 posts)
I've got to agree with sexy2sum.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(507 posts)
I also love 69 with her on top, while she gets taken from behind..... great views.

Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I rarely send first contact messages but the majority of couples that have contacted me have the male listed as straight with no real clues in the profile to suggest otherwise. I'm not complaining but it is an eye opener how many are bi or curious in the right situation.

As for 69 and 1 from behind, yes I love it but it is a little harder to achieve comfortably than expected. I don't mind working a bit to achieve pleasure though. What's a little sore neck in the scheme of things? :)

Daleville VA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Reading most of the thread, once again we find it funny how many people are listed as "straight," who are all about doing this

Levittown PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Does sounds like an amazing thing to try....just have to find a couple near me...

Middle River MD
Username hidden
(156 posts)
What an amazing experience this must be. Would be great to be on either end. Any NJ couples wanna try?

Manasquan NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
How would a sling work for this?

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(858 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 28  Next »
2 to 11 of 275
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.