69, and 1 from behind : Swingers Discussion 1737981012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couples69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 207   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hi, yes love that position, wife is mostly soft swap so it is I doing her from behind while she sucks the guy, the plus is she is safe so I get to cum in her and our friend gets to enjoy the cream pie,

Garnerville NY
Username hidden
(13 posts)
That is how I got into it. I have no regrets but love doing everything mutual.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(96 posts)
This is great for MFM threesome where the visiting male is not really bi, but likes to have his cock sucked by both. First time I sucked a cock was in this scenario. I didn't know that he was into having his cock sucked by another man, but he pulled his cock out of her and purposely stuck it in my mouth. We have discovered that several men actually like to do this.

Melbourne FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
@Bicple16667 as relative new comers to all this the thing we find most puzzling is the number of people here, meaning the lifestyle which is pretty far our of "the norm" who allow themselves to get hung up on labels others try to stick on them and still see only black and white.

@fishooked that's what we thought at first but found that doing so attracted interest from far to many men who were looking for things we had no interest in and precluded others from contacting us that probably shouldn't be crossed off the list.

We've settled on selecting the straight for him, since that is definitely his orientation, and elaborating on our boundaries in the profile but that's only proven to be slightly more useful since too many don't seem to want to read them if there are more than a few lines.

Wrt to SLS, more options in the profile preferences would seem to us to be beneficial for all involved.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. So many see it as all or nothing, black & white. Ironic when most of us are in the gray area in between.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(401 posts)
BILL. I agree with your position and essentially see myself as a str8 man who enjoys sucking cock, but it pays to advertise so I wear the bi-cur label for that purpose.

Joppa MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
< - easy to get along with

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1247 posts)
Maybe what you should ask is this bi or just a sexual act that feels good If you look up the term bisexual, you would find that very few men and probably less than half the women would qualifie. If you are afraid you will diminish your manhood, don't worry as long as it feels good. If you don't feel attracted to the same sex you are not really bi. I call it just easy to get along with LOL

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(494 posts)
This is one of our favorites, no doubts about it! It does however pose a question about how we describe ourselves to other potential partners. Let's be blunt it's pretty hard to do this in a MFM situation and not have some pretty heavy M/M contact ... so it that "Bi?" We always strive to be as honest with people as possible but he, not having an attraction to men, not wanting to meet with them alone or cuddling or kissing etc says no and advertising himself as such only leads to men we have no interest in meeting contacting us. She says yes, it's Bi and should be stated as such upfront.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Wicked, love the feedo! Ours gets plenty of exercise too. Enhanced 69 has long been our favorite way to play.

Joppa MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 207   End
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind