Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
11 to 20 of 316
User Details are only visible to members.
we'll be doing this tomorrow for our first time. Although it will be me fucking her from behind, while the other guy gets the view and lick.

In the past we have done a reverse cowgirl while he licked her and pulled me out and sucked me. We've been wanting to do the 69 and 1 behind ever since.

Sugar Land TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
This is one of our favorites in a 3 sum. She has such incredible orgasms with all the attention.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(36 posts)
If there are any couples in NH, southern Maine looking to try this out and want a fun guy to help let me know. This is one of my favorite positions. I have been the pusher and licker. One couple I was with, I was in a 69 with his girl friend and had both his balls in my mouth and my hands on his ass while he was fucking her. His orgasm was so intense he couldn't stand up for a minute. He pulled out and rolled onto the floor while she sucked me off and I enjoyed a creampie.

Portsmouth NH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
have not done this, but would like to offer my service for either position... if there is anyone close, flip me the bird!

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(19 posts)
This is one of our favorite positions! I love having my pussy licked while I'm being fucked. And my hubby to full advantage of tasting the other guy's cock too in this position. Or if he's the one fucking me then it's the other guy. Either way. I know that I'm cumming, he's cumming, and the other doing the licking is going to get a really nice mixed cum treat!

Vilseck Bayern Germany
Username hidden
(11 posts)
This is absolutely our favorite. She loves me licking her and him as they fuck.

Username hidden
(107 posts)
It seems like we all know hot and good sex. The fun of involving more than one person and not getting to do it often. This makes it excited and interesting everytime.

Alburtis PA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
We LOVE this do it every chance we get !!

Patton PA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
YES! I love being under my wife for this, pleasuring both if them. And she gets double the fun...

Waynesboro PA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Vaughn. That would be awesome to see n hear

Brooklawn NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 32  Next »
11 to 20 of 316
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.