69, and 1 from behind : Swingers Discussion 1737981031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi Couples69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 205   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Let's just say 1 - 69

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
69, 68, 77 who cares this ain't math class. Let's just do it.

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I am accepting of any number between 1 and 100. That way I am covered. Anyway I absolutely love being on bottom with a wife in 69 while her husband takes her from behind. One of my favorites. Its seems to be a bigger fantasy than I first initially thought as I have received quite a lot of interest in this activity since putting it in my profile.

North Olmsted OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
If he is getting licked on at the same time, then she is getting "eight" less, so it would be 61. That sounds silly too. So much for getting a joke to make sense in real life.

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
First, It could be any gender in the 69

That said..if it is a guy from behind, his is getting oral from the bottom 69 person so He IS getting ate more (genital or anal). Just one example which you seem to lose sight of .

But hey we're not looking for any hassles.

Just proposing a new term for the community to consider. I guess we'll see if it gets pick up or not.

If not--- no harm no foul.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
This is honestly the most idiotic discussion I've taken part in here. Guess that makes me an idiot, too. But I'll try and simplify this.

Man and woman are in a 69 position. The woman is being eaten by 1 person.

Man and woman are in a 69 position. Another man is simultaneously fucking said woman from behind. The woman is still only being eaten by 1 person. Therefore, she is not getting 8 (ate) more.

Two people simultaneously going down on the same woman = 77. Because she's.......wait for it......getting 8 more.

A woman getting fucked and eaten at the same time = 69 and 1 from behind.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
cplo,

I see you actually Do understand the concept. Your issue is not with the concept as much as it is with you not liking the activity as you note in your statement....

"I'll gladly eat my g/f out with another woman, but most definitely not with another dude. Not my style. "

So YOU simply don't 77 if asked, but you do 69 (but only 69 with women)

You understand the concept of and activity involved in 69 and you do enjoy that... except not with guys (.."not my style") too I presume

So you don't need to do the activity to endorse the concept.

77 would be a cool addition to the lexicon of swingers... just sayin!

For others comments *hint it is not about the math!

We're guessing like most change ...there is always resistanceat the start, but in time it either will be accepted or maybe not.

We like the simplicity of the concept. In the land of 77 the motto is "We shall Over cum, so can you" <smile>

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
I'm still stuck on 69+1 = 70.....

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(184 posts)
Yeah, that's not going to happen. It doesn't even make sense. 77 is 69 but you get 8 (ate) more. 69 and 1 from behind means the girl is eating or blowing, getting eaten, and getting fucked at the same time, which is no more or less than she'd be getting eaten if she were in a basic 69 with 1 other person.

The only way this 77 thing would actually be accurate is if 2 people were eating a girl out at the same time. I'll gladly eat my g/f out with another woman, but most definitely not with another dude. Not my style.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
That configuration would still qualify as 77!

(when ever people are getting"ATE" more seems reasonable under this terminology)

Same for 3 guys in the same configuration. Even a "daisy chain with 3.

Pretty much any configuration with 3 where all 3 are getting oral simultaneously.

Yep 77........ what a concept!

The idea is for everyone to start using the term "77"

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 205   End
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind