10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › 69, and 1 from behind
TOPIC: 69,_and_1_from_behind_
Created by: sunsex4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Was wondering, who else like to 69 there partner, as another man takes her from behind? My wife and I love to 69 (her on top), and another man takes her from behind. I get to have a close up view, and enjoy licking her clit, and tasting her off of him as she goes over the edge in pleasure!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
1 to 10 of 357
User Details are only visible to members.
I love it. MFM 2 and MM F, MMF all hot and xxxciting fun

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Being the girl on top of the 69 is the wife's absolutely most favorite position in swinging, and she loves it equally whether it is a guy or a girl on the bottom of the 69. The simultaneous oral on her clit while getting pounded from behind usually gives her a HUGE orgasm.

She likes being the girl on the bottom as well.

I have been the guy in the back and also the guy underneath at times. I have to agree it is one of the most fun things for me as well in a threesome situation.

Hollywood FL
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Chelleschoice you will be surprised how exciting it feels by trying this .

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(185 posts)
@Chelleschoices, this is one of my favorite activities in threesome play, if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it. It can also be done in an fmf or ffm threesome as well...

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(602 posts)
The thread drew me in.... interesting reading, A wet thought!

Stafford VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I absolutely love being the licker for a couple! Being able to give both extra pleasure while enjoying the best of both of them is amazing.

Waynesboro PA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
This is a fantasy on our 'bucket list'. Can't wait to try it..

Gladwin MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Wow rremm you two sound fun. Hubby and I love this also. Wish you two were closer wouldn't mind playing with you two like that. ??????

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(185 posts)
Oh, yes we freaking love this, I'll take one from a nice BBC/BWC while hubby licks my clit then slides his tongue down between my lips to my entrance and licks there for a while, with that nice hard cock in me..and back again..Oh heaven.

I also love it when I'm on my back and a guy isn't fucking me but just rubing his cock up and down my pussy, from the clit down to my entrance and back and hubby gets his head in there and focuses his generous tongue on my clit contantly that always is an OMG orgasm especially if the the guy cums.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(292 posts)
@zak69, I have done both, and I highly recommend them. I hope it happens for you.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(602 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 36  Next »
1 to 10 of 357
TOPIC: 69, and 1 from behind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.